Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Grand Slam Seasons

Was just thinking about what I have won in one season before..Doubles, Trebles, Quadruples etc...

I have a few definitions of Grand Slam

1. Domestic Grand Slam...Consisting of Top Division, FA Cup, League Cup, Community Shield

2. Continental Grand Slam...Top League, FA Cup, League Cup, Champions League/Europa League

3. Continental Super Slam...Same as 2 with Super Cup and Club World Championship

4. International Super Slam...As above with World Cup or Continental Championship in the same season

5. Career Grand Slam...Winning everything over a whole career

I have achieved 1, 2 and 3 quite a few times myself but never 4 and never quite been able to get through a full 30 year save...

How have you guys done in this sense?

Pretty much done it all on the older versions. I actually get rather demotivated once I've climbed to the top of the mountain. At that point I go to the next country and aim to achieve it there. Had a couple of careers on 16 where I managed it in all 4 countries I managed in (never played an entire 30 years however). Come to think of it... it would make a pretty good challenge with some fine tuning & rules (the grand slam of grand slams).

3 hours ago, veerus said:

4 seems pretty unrealistic...  How often does it happen that you're allowed to be a NT coach in addition to your regular team?  

Yeah...In the real World it is unrealistic, but in FMM it is very real as you can Manage both Club and INT at the same time...I am currently managing Darlington and Ghana

6 hours ago, Jack said:

Pretty much done it all on the older versions. I actually get rather demotivated once I've climbed to the top of the mountain. At that point I go to the next country and aim to achieve it there. Had a couple of careers on 16 where I managed it in all 4 countries I managed in (never played an entire 30 years however). Come to think of it... it would make a pretty good challenge with some fine tuning & rules (the grand slam of grand slams).

Now I think about it, there could be a challenge in there somewhere...A whole career challenge...

I will have a think about it...if you have any ideas give me a shout mate ?

I reached 3 on almost every career. Shorter career I stop at 3. I actually don't decide if a career is going or be long or short, it's determined by if I get a national team job. Cause if I win like everything 2 years in a row, then have no International team, I get bored.

Definitely got to 4 (and 5, unless everything means literally EVERYTHING from all 4 loaded leagues, then no because I usually stay at one club) for all my long term save. Both my "Sheffield Wednesday & England" save in fmh2014, where I won every international tournament after I took charge, because really any of the bigger nations are easy as heck to play. But also my "Real Oviedo and Denmark" save in FMM16, where I managed to pull Oviedo into promotion and a title challenger in 3 years, and struggled but managed to win 2 Euros, 1 Confederation Cup and the elusive 1 World Cup (2038 one, then I quit cause I won everything) with Denmark.