Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Can't unlock unlockables

dsemen19

I play already 14 years of carrier, starting with Wisla Plock, Lyon and recent Liverpool. 7 years with Liverpool and 5 PL, FA, Ch League..... How on earth I can unlock anything??? Screenshot_2017-01-04-12-52-26.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-04-12-52-58.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-04-12-52-49.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-04-12-54-15.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-04-12-54-24.jpg

What in particular do you want to unlock? Sugar daddy? Not with that huge net transfer deficit.

Read the specifics on the achievement screen about what you have to do.

I know how unlock everything but the thing is nothing unlock yet. Sugar daddy when your board its happy and you get 2/3 season's successful... I think with Liverpool I already completed some success. 

13 hours ago, dsemen19 said:

I know how unlock everything but the thing is nothing unlock yet. Sugar daddy when your board its happy and you get 2/3 season's successful... I think with Liverpool I already completed some success. 

I'm not sure what the issue is. I've unlocked the achievements myself. But just a possibility, in FMM17, it seems that the game seems to downplay my achievements a lot. I've not won manager of the year for winning the league and the boards sometimes are unhappy with me when I'm in every competition while challenging for the title.