Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges H2H Challenges

BatiGoal

Hello Vibers,

I have come to you with a question. In my earlier Vibe years Head-to-Head (H2H) challenges were very popular. Sam and Ashez are actually going at it in a current career and it's created a fair amount of interest. But I haven't seen any H2H challenges posted since the release of FMM17. I love following these and I may join one myself one of these days. I was thinking of updating the A-Z list of H2H I created back in 2015 removing some of the unplaybale ones, such as any involving Brazilian teams, and replacing those with Polish/Turkish and/or other teams. A fresh update is needed but before I put my valuable effort and time in it I'd like to ask you: Are you interested in either playing or following a H2H challenge?

If you're not sure what these short (1-season) challenges are all about please have a look at the 2015 H2H list.

Head to Head challenges

Please let me know what you think. If these spark enough interest here on Vibe I'll gladly do an update for FMM17 with many more exciting H2H challenges, if not, I'll leave 'em untouched in the dusty archives cabinet.

Those are fantastic. I'm not big into challenges because I play really slowly compared to most of you but if there was something I'd even consider trying, it would be a nice and simple single season thing like this. 

I imagine people who have memorized the wunderkid lists would do really well on these.

Definitely up for this, myself and @kts365 did a H2H of sorts last year with his Golden Oldies Challenge, and I would love to have a go at one sign me up anything you want I'm up for

If the challenge was right I'd definitely be up for getting involved - has the idea of a Vibe tournament (or a giant head to head challenge consisting of x amount of people over y amount of time) ever been floated around?

Great to see there's still a healthy amount of interest in these. I'll work on an update in the comings days/weeks and edit the OP in this thread.

Thanks for the comments and please keep 'em coming. If there's a particular team you'd like me to include in these H2H challenges that isn't already pls let me know and I'll see what I can do.

57 minutes ago, SladePT said:

Is this still a thing? I'd join one

Good to know there's a lot of interest in these H2H challenges. I'll do my best to create a H2H tournament as soon as I can.