Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Next Si Update?

Thirsk

Any word on when the upcoming update is? I'm hoping they ease up on the difficulty of loaning out players. It's so impossible to get any young or old player out on a loan this year.

Thanks Dec, it'd be great if it was next week but I'm not holding my breath as the team must be hung over still :)

Besides difficult loans, I hope to see the retraining fixed. It's a little sad that these two features are practically non-existent in the game now. As for the injuries, I feel they're pretty much spot on since real life injuries are causing all sorts of trouble for professional footballers these days. Lastly, there is the case of the 4-4-2 bug in a non-symmetrical formation but that's probably too tough an issue to fix for now. 

We're working on the next update now - it'll be a larger one than the hot-fixes released so far and won't be for a short-while yet ... if you have areas you'd like looked at or tuned then bring them up by all means.

6 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

We're working on the next update now - it'll be a larger one than the hot-fixes released so far and won't be for a short-while yet ... if you have areas you'd like looked at or tuned then bring them up by all means.

You mean winter transfer update?

6 hours ago, Marc Vaughan said:

You mean winter transfer update?