Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Challenges Brick wall challenge

HalaDMV

Simple but difficult challenge. I challenge any one on this site to beat my 13 goals conceded record. Only the top 5 leagues can be used (Germany, Spain, Italy, England and France). Everything else is up to you. Post the league table at the end of the season. Good luck at beating me!

image.png

Edited by HalaDMV

I like it. As someone who hates getting scored against, I will use this as a benchmark when/if my El Ejido team breaks into La Liga. 

Have you given any thought to naming this challenge the Park The Bus challenge? :) 

1 hour ago, veerus said:

I like it. As someone who hates getting scored against, I will use this as a benchmark when/if my El Ejido team breaks into La Liga. 

Have you given any thought to naming this challenge the Park The Bus challenge? :) 

Haha, considering I scored 83 goals I didn't park the bus. I had the right balance. Also I played 3 center backs in case anyone was wondering.

34 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

Darn @rseven, you're definitely the best. Can't beat you even with my best season with Arsenal (full win though) :

Screenshot_20170110-131602.png

The obvious question to come off the back of this post is, what on earth was your tactics set up to achieve that????

3 hours ago, DaBla27 said:

The obvious question to come off the back of this post is, what on earth was your tactics set up to achieve that????

I used this one :

And pretty much the "classic" Arsenal team with 2/3 additions :

GK: Szczesny
Def : Gaya, Rüdiger, Mustafi/Koscielny, Bellerin
Mid : Goretzka/Ramsey, Sturaro/Coquelin

AP : Özil/Wilshere

IF : Sanchez/Reine-Adelaide, Berardi

AF: Welbeck/Gabriel Jesus

Edited by Gonzolito
link to post head

I'm on my way to beating my record hopefully. 19 league games in and concede only 3! I think this is a good challenge, everyone so interested in scoring goals they don't care about the solid defence.

7 hours ago, Gonzolito said:

I used this one :

And pretty much the "classic" Arsenal team with 2/3 additions :

GK: Szczesny
Def : Gaya, Rüdiger, Mustafi/Koscielny, Bellerin
Mid : Goretzka/Ramsey, Sturaro/Coquelin

AP : Özil/Wilshere

IF : Sanchez/Reine-Adelaide, Berardi

AF: Welbeck/Gabriel Jesus

Ah yes, Goretzka worked brilliantly for me. Is Rudiger solid in game?

1 hour ago, HalaDMV said:

I'm on my way to beating my record hopefully. 19 league games in and concede only 3! I think this is a good challenge, everyone so interested in scoring goals they don't care about the solid defence.

Good Luck!

Second half of season is more challenging.

Keep information sharing!

8 hours ago, HalaDMV said:

Ah yes, Goretzka worked brilliantly for me. Is Rudiger solid in game?

Yup, he even scores headers on corner kicks ! I rely on Germany for defence, they know how to build walls muahaha :D
Used Tah in my previous club (Monaco) and just bought Süle to replace aging Kosc.

Edited by Gonzolito
20 minutes ago, Gonzolito said:

Yup, he even scores headers on corner kicks ! I rely on Germany for defence, they know how to build walls muahaha :D
Used Tah in my previous club (Monaco) and just bought Süle to replace aging Kosc.

Tah and Sule are my favorite defenders. Strong, Tall, Pacy  and no national team match.