Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat BUG when starting a new season

AleZacQue

Huge fan of the game, but..

1) so i started a new season and the stats from the previous season was brought forward for some of the players. 

2) so i am using a 4-3-3 formation, pretty weird yes but it works for me and i have been doing so for this edition, basically, the number 9 which is my right forward tends to drift in to the centre and my centre forward drifts to the right, both the right and the left forwards are inside forwards.

Screenshot_20170111-003935.png

Screenshot_20170111-004342.png

Screenshot_20170111-004518.png

1. Do you happen to have a save from before the start of that season that we can reproduce the issue from?

2. Inside-forwards come inside, this is intended behaviour at present.

3. You can only recall loans in-game that are re-callable in real life. Have any examples that show differently?

So sorry i dont really have another save, this is my first time noticing this issue thou, may be a rare occourance, it brought the previous season stats forward and for the previous season they had no stats shown at all

Yes they are inside forwards but the way they are positioned throughout the game, the right sided player is always at the centre, and the left sided player always stays on the left, whilst the centre forward is at the right, it makes me suspect that there is an issue where the positions are mixed up, seems fishy to me, hope others notices it as well, to back this up, my right forwards have a combined total of 34 goals (2 players) while my strikers has 15 goals (2 players)

As for loans what about Nathan Ake who just got recalled

Edited by AleZacQue

Let us know if the stats stay this way later on in the season please.

Will look into the loan issue, thanks (I suspect that it wasn't known at the time whether he had a recall clause or not). 

Edited by Jack Joyce

welcome guys, ill continue to play it out and see if the stats revert back, hope to see improvements in the game, a huge fan since the beginning and will always be! thanks guys