• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Career Hacettepe Spor - Becoming a Legend

kylieboi88

Hacettepe Spor

A journey to greatness!

Screenshot_20170110-224201.jpg

I found myself in a familiar situation, I have come to the end of a save and the lull hits me - where to next? I searched through the two new leagues and stumbled on an absolute gem of a save. The potential is there, they deserve it, they crave it...can I bring them to the summit?? 

Hacettepe Spor are found in the lowest playable turkish league, their facilities are the best in the league and their potential is evident.

I pluck up the courage and apply for the seat of manager, no experience but full of charisma. 

The chairman whos lost interest in the cause is buoyed over by my aims. He gives me a 12month rolling contract my one aim is to achieve a mid table finish. I secretly believe I can win promotion, but mid table finish is more than achievable.

So follow me on my journey! Here goes!

Screenshot_20170110-194017.png

The Squad 

Screenshot_20170110-205217.png

The squad is made up of friends from the surrounding area, some have talent most are near on useless. I decide to put up nearly all the squad for transfer and move many on with free transfers.

Screenshot_20170110-205223.png

With the out goings sorted my team is weak in a number of areas. Budget is £75k which is a hefty budget for this league. I decided the free market was the best option and I found a few gems.

Screenshot_20170110-205226.png

One to watch, big club experience can only aid me

Screenshot_20170110-225014.png

I lost my all my friendly games and started off rough in the league but a change of tactics and the results are improving.

Screenshot_20170110-225227.png

Screenshot_20170110-225230.png

Screenshot_20170110-225243.png

Can I make my goals of achieving promotion? 

Edited by kylieboi88
Spelling mistake.

Interesting. 3W 3D 3L not a great start but I like your enthusiasm. Where's your DR?

I believe you can pull it off tho. Get that promotion. Goodluck!

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Interesting. 3W 3D 3L not a great start but I like your enthusiasm. Where's your DR?

I believe you can pull it off tho. Get that promotion. Goodluck!

Currently injured for 2months. Wasnt able to sign another rb. I had two lined up but both ended up signing for diff clubs...the talent pool is lousy atm. Jan i will look at maybe another loan. I need to sell some players as I am overloaded with amc's lol.

Thanks for taking the time to comment much appreciated

24 minutes ago, Taff said:

A very ambitious project but your enthusiasm is contagious so I'll be following this with great interest 

Good luck sir

Thank you for your comments. Im nearing the end of jan. Update will be coming soon

1 hour ago, kylieboi88 said:

Never heard of them haha but 37k seater stadium...

With results like that it won't be full often ;) 

Kyle's a mate and a good lad, show him what a magical place Vibe is for career posters :D. I've nagged him to post something for 2017 since release haha. A big reason for keeping me interested in the game during the last 6 odd months tbf! 

3 minutes ago, Ashez said:

With results like that it won't be full often ;) 

Kyle's a mate and a good lad, show him what a magical place Vibe is for career posters :D. I've nagged him to post something for 2017 since release haha. A big reason for keeping me interested in the game during the last 6 odd months tbf! 

Haha! 37k fans are coming just to see me forget the football lmao. 

Currently mid jan so bare with

End of season review

After struggling through the first part of the season with a new team still finding their feet we entered january lingering at 12th (out of 18). The window could not come soon enough!

I managed to bring in a couple of loans after ending the loans of the players I currently had. I brought in three players to boost the overal quality and moved on around 5 players who I deemed surplus to my requirements. 

Here are some shots 

Screenshot_20170111-053203.png

Screenshot_20170111-145621.png

Absolutely chuffed with this unexpected win, unfortunately it did not award me with a giant killing bonus ?

Screenshot_20170111-191621.png

As you can see far too many draws but some decent results none the less. 

Screenshot_20170111-192516.png

By april I had managed to jump from 12th to 5th in the league. The fans sensing promotion began to dream!

Screenshot_20170111-192940.png

After finishing the season in a lucky 5th place I had managed to battle my way to the play off final. The winner receiving promotion!! The chairman puts pressure on me, knowing what comes with promotion! 

Screenshot_20170111-193024.png

After a hard fought final, I achieve a goal well above my objectives!

Thank you for reading, now for season 2!