Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help Basque Players

danieljp

I'm really interested in starting up a career with Athletic Club / Bilbao, I never knew that their Basque player restrictions stood on FMM and I think it'll be a really cool and challenging save. 

My question is, is there a way to search for specifically just Basque players? I realise that turning on interested in the player search helps, but it's not definitive, for example it doesn't feature Griezmann, and a few years into the career it may not feature regen players at bigger clubs than mine. 

Thanks ??

I think the only way to know who the Basque players in the game are is to just google it. There's a list here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Basque_footballers that you can work from (Some names on there are retired players, so be careful) I'm sure there's more websites with a list of more Basque players.

With Bilbao, it encourages you to promote players from the youth team to the first team.

2 minutes ago, Robbrown172 said:

I think the only way to know who the Basque players in the game are is to just google it. There's a list here : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Basque_footballers that you can work from (Some names on there are retired players, so be careful) I'm sure there's more websites with a list of more Basque players.

With Bilbao, it encourages you to promote players from the youth team to the first team.

Thanks for the link, that's much appreciated! But yeah, I do think it's only really needed for the first few seasons, and then I'll be focusing on youth players a lot. Still hopeful of landing Griezmann after a season or 2 though ??

Just now, danieljp said:

Thanks for the link, that's much appreciated! But yeah, I do think it's only really needed for the first few seasons, and then I'll be focusing on youth players a lot. Still hopeful of landing Griezmann after a season or 2 though ??

A basque player search would be useful on future additions on the game to make Bilbao saves easier. Good luck with your career! :)

23 minutes ago, Dar J said:

Sorry for my ignorance but what do you mean by Basque players

Basque is a region in Spain, like Catalonia. Athletic Bilbao only sign players who are from that region of Spain. It would be a bit like Chelsea only buying players from the London area to keep players local.

Thanks for everyone's input, a search feature would be awesome in the future but for now I'll just make do with my own research and the link provided ? iScout isn't an option for me on iPhone unfortunately.