Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games The Race Back To The Top

Introduction

Amongst all the articles and the guides/tips flying around at the moment, I have decided to run a fun little competition for all you Vibers. Now, there's no prize for winning, as it is just for fun, after all. So, let's get to the business part. We all know the dominance of the 2 Manchester clubs, the 3 'big' London clubs and Liverpool, as they all form the current top 6 this season in the Premier League. But what if they all had to start from the Vanarama National League, and work their way up?

Manchester_United_FC_crest.svg.pngManchester_City_FC_badge.svg.pngArsenal_FC.svg.png200px-Chelsea_FC.svg.png125px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png180px-Liverpool_FC.svg.png

Well that is now a reality. Manchester United, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Spurs and Liverpool have all been placed in the Vanarama National League, the fifth level of the English Football pyramid, one level below the Football League.

Here's the fun apart. I will simulate through how ever many seasons it takes for one of them to work their way up, back to the Premier League, winning the title. All you have to do, is guess which team YOU think will win the Premier League first, and the year. Simply lay it out like this :

• Name of team who will win the Premier League first -
  • Year they will win -

Please post your guesses below. Updates will follow within the coming days. Good luck!

How many promotion spots are there from Vanarama National?  2?  I'd say Manchester United and Chelsea.

Kind of curious to see what happens to these teams when the entire squad asks for a transfer after finding themselves in the pits of non-league football.

5 minutes ago, veerus said:

How many promotion spots are there from Vanarama National?  2?  I'd say Manchester United and Chelsea.

Kind of curious to see what happens to these teams when the entire squad asks for a transfer after finding themselves in the pits of non-league football.

2 promotion spots. And you can only choose one team

Sorry, got carried away with thinking about what happens when these teams lose their entire squads.

Gotta go with my boys, Manchester United.  They will win it in, umm.. let's say, 12 years.

I'm United through and through however I've seen the power of Chelsea on this game so this is my prediction:

Chelsea - Season 7 (2022/23)