Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

Challenge Cup 2017

Hello fellow Vibers, and welcome to the 2017 version of VibeCommunity's Challenge Cup. This is a series of in-game challenges where members face off against each other to see who becomes the 'King' of FMM. This year's version will be brought to you by samhardy and me.

If you are an FMHVibe veteran, then you will know how these work. If not, then there are 9 other glorious Challenge Cups for you all to look back on. The very first CC was hosted by samhardy and won by Ollie back in 2011. CC2 and CC4 were won by Sunny who remains to date to only person winning it twice. Scott beat this year's co-host, samhardy, in CC3 and Lewiitom claimed the Cup (CC5) early 2013. Due to unfortunate circumstances CC6 had to be canceled and what followed was a series of Cups where Ashez played both Hero and Villain. A lot of the latter and a little of the former to be exact. Devil popped Ashez's balloons in the finals in March 2014 claiming the CC7 title with the runner-up Ashez paying that favor forward annihilating Scott just a few months later, and becoming the 'King' of FMM in August of that same year. But then in 2015 Ashez failed miserably to retain his crown and was dethroned by MerlionMaple96 in the final.

Let's have a look at the winners and losers of the glorious past.

CCpastwinners_1.png

Do you think you have what it takes to beat every manager put in front of you and call yourself the next 'King' of FMM? Well, join and prove it!

CCpastwinners10.png

Your name could forever go into the history books of Vibe.

Rules

There will need to be rules to keep this madness on track so keep these in mind pls!

• To keep things equal all challenges last 1 season and will need to be played on Enhanced Match Engine (EME).
  • Each challenge comes with a deadline, and each deadline comes with no extensions. No entry -> No points.
  • Every manager must provide evidence using screenshots. As the rule above, No screenshots -> No points.
  • No unlockables and no coaching badges. If suspicions arise, you will be asked to submit your save for inspection.
  • No holidaying, a screenshot of manager profile after each challenge is required.
  • No cheating and no use of any editor at all.
  • Own tactics only.
  • Send your results via PM with both samhardy and BatiGoal included in it.
  • Have fun !!!

After a brief discussion with my co-host we've decided that for the first round 1 challenge will be posted. The top 16 will qualify for the group stages which will see the numbers 1 and 2 of each group move on to the quarter-final stages of the tournament. Winners meet in the Semi's and the winners of those in the Grande Finale of CC10.

Challenge Cup 2017 - Schedule

CCfullschedule.png

Please leave a comment below if you want to join. The registration process will be open until we have enough members competing.

Thank you and good luck!

:)

Qualifying Round - Best 16 will progress to the Group Stages

1. PriZe
  2. Robbrown172
  3. Thepremiermanager
  4. Jack
  5. Pogba
  6. HashtagTatica
  7. danovic78
  8. Kun Aguero
  9. dutchfmh
  10. Joewins
  11. Jens
  12. Real_Random
  13. halamadrid
  14. tomppasson
  15. Mikee1984
  16. samhardy
  17. HalaDMV
  18. PhiLiz
  19. BatiGoal
  20. buz0309
  21. Del2378
  22. Muzza2108
  23. Nicolol
  24. GoldXavi
  25. CaptDenholm
  26. Taff
  27. RealHaks

* Registration period closed *

I won't be taking part this year but I will be following with great interest and excitement :D. Best of luck everyone, this is hands down the biggest event in Vibes calander! 

OP updated with participants for the qualifying round. 

Very good to see the confidence among the managers here.

@Ashez not joining this year? No worries, you may not need to wait until next year for CC11 ;) if this hits with the community we'll do these back-to-back as long as the demand is there.

Just not feeling the game ATM so I don't want to commit to anything, i just want to play what I want, when I want ATM. Also got a busy period approaching hopefully so not got the time haha. 

Loving the crowd that's starting to gather around this wonderful Cup. All hoping to see their names forever engraved on it and become the King of FMM at the end of the journey. 

Yeah yeah, We'll see about that :) OP updated!