Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Fun/Games Challenge Cup 2017

BatiGoal

58 minutes ago, BatiGoal said:

Exactly. Ultimately, it's all in good fun. For me as a co-host it isn't ideal to join and it wasn't even my intention until I got persuaded but all I can do is submit my save the next day the challenge is posted in order to flush Blatter accusations :)

I'll submit my results tonight. I think I did well but definitely made some newbie errors such as releasing too many moaners, 8 of them, that coupled with a fair amount of injuries significantly limited the amount of formations I could use :D never too old to learn. I'll post a sneakpeak in a bit, hehe!

Let's all just have fun in here.

I feel a blatter meme coming after you posted a sneak peak.... :P

2 hours ago, PriZe said:

I feel a blatter meme coming after you posted a sneak peak.... :P

That was the plan until I continued with my challenge...

etoinjury.png

Oh dear..this doesn't look good. I've lost Eto'o for a few games. 1 physio at the club. ONE PHYSIO !!! :@

I have completed the challenge and submitted my screenshots and score. Hope I did enough to make the last 16. Exciting times.

4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Let's keep it a gentleman's agreement guys. A perfect season is fun but let's not ruin the challenge run by @BatiGoal and @samhardy by doing multiple saves or reloads! Your star player got injured? Take it on the chin ;)

1 try and 1 try only :)

OK then.

From me to the remaining 15 in the round of sixteen.....you, yes you....not you, no, no.

I say.....see you there.

added 0 minutes later
4 hours ago, PriZe said:

Let's keep it a gentleman's agreement guys. A perfect season is fun but let's not ruin the challenge run by @BatiGoal and @samhardy by doing multiple saves or reloads! Your star player got injured? Take it on the chin ;)

1 try and 1 try only :)

OK then.

From me to the remaining 15 in the round of sixteen.....you, yes you....not you, no, no.

I say.....see you there.

Almost half way, and players are complaining of no game time.

Apparently, nothing is more frustrating in football manager than conceding a goal from set pieces.......done that a lot already.:'(

Quick update:

There's 5 results in at the moment, incl. mine. If it stays this way I'd make the Q- finals. Wish the deadline was today :P

3 hours ago, HashtagTatica said:

good luck guys :) 

IMG_6263.jpgIMG_6264.jpg

You dared beating Fernabache?. How? They beat me silly in the first leg, almost thought there was match fixing in FMM.

My results are looking suspiciously good atm.. anyone have any advice to prove I'm not cheating? Need to learn how to upload my save file & I'm taking as many pics as possible.

Edited by Jack
52 minutes ago, Jack said:

My results are looking suspiciously good atm.. anyone have any advice to prove I'm not cheating? Need to learn how to upload my save file & I'm taking as many pics as possible.

I still believe in  good people :)

So you had a good season. Just don't repeat it pls as I want my hands on the Cup.

2 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

I still believe in  good people :)

So you had a good season. Just don't repeat it pls as I want my hands on the Cup.

A good opening 15 games...still a long way to go haha

26 minutes ago, Jack said:

A good opening 15 games...still a long way to go haha

Wait for february :laugh: i was cruising and then Eto got injured including my most important defender and midfielder haha 

I was actually really lucky with Eto'o in terms of staying fit. The only time he got injured was about April time, so he only missed the last 3 matches of the season

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

Wait for february :laugh: i was cruising and then Eto got injured including my most important defender and midfielder haha 

Yeah I've just lost Makoun for 2 months and he's pretty crucial to my formation working though I wouldn't really mind Eto'o getting injured seeing as he's already scored a few goals and Mbilla fits my system better 

The cup games came thick and fast over Christmas...as much as I disliked playing Galatasaray twice I have to admit playing in the domestic cup has been a pleasant change because of the structure / scheduling

Eto'o out for a month with a twisted knee, couldn't make this up! Thankfully I'm in April... but what were the odds that several of us would get the same injury to the same player? He doesn't come up as injury prone on the physio report.

Edited by Jack

Phewwwwww 

D6pk0IA.png

1 day before the last game of the season :O can't complain about his fitness!

season finised and sending the results :O no idea how i did compared to the rest of you haha :S

1 hour ago, PriZe said:

season finised and sending the results :O no idea how i did compared to the rest of you haha :S

Not trying to sound too negative but I think you should start looking at other games.

Update:

We got 10 results in at the moment and none of the submitted scores have impressed me so far. NOT ONE! Well, except my own of course. ;)

Where's the competition, people? WHERE???

BG

(not impressed)

1 hour ago, BatiGoal said:

Update:

We got 10 results in at the moment and none of the submitted scores have impressed me so far. NOT ONE! Well, except my own of course. ;)

BG

(not impressed)

Lol i can still feel the ground shaking from the moment your jaw dropped on the ground when you saw my epic score :P

4 hours ago, BatiGoal said:

Update:

BG

(not impressed)

Can't be as good as my score surely ?

1 minute ago, danovic78 said:

Indeed, might not even finish the season....They will surely sack me soon! :laugh:

Start is rough, but i noticed the team in the end does play pretty well, and lets be honest Eto goals are a bonus, so loads to play for :) KIU!!

2 minutes ago, PriZe said:

Start is rough, but i noticed the team in the end does play pretty well, and lets be honest Eto goals are a bonus, so loads to play for :) KIU!!

Good pep talk! ;)