Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help FMM17 After update

ik

Which update? One update did look at major players being missing when loading only one league. However there's a lot of young players in squads when using multiple and large database already.

1 hour ago, Jack Joyce said:

There's already youth promotions at each season update. It appears in your news at the start of a new season.

I was a little not understand, sorry but english is not good. So what I mean is after fmm17 update data in PlayStore later, I want young players to reality. As an example (Ovie Ejaria, Trent Alexander-Arnold) nah this player earlier in the Liverpool reserve team, and now in fact they were the first team squad. That's what I want in a change when it later emerged "new update in PlayStore", if this can happen when there is a notice in fmm17 latest update? Or otherwise reveal the name of the young players who have been promoted as a reality.

Just now, ik said:

I was a little not understand, sorry but english is not good. So what I mean is after fmm17 update data in PlayStore later, I want young players to reality. As an example (Ovie Ejaria, Trent Alexander-Arnold) nah this player earlier in the Liverpool reserve team, and now in fact they were the first team squad. That's what I want in a change when it later emerged "new update in PlayStore", if this can happen when there is a notice in fmm17 latest update? Or otherwise reveal the name of the young players who have been promoted as a reality.

This might happen in the update after the January transfer window, but it depends on how much space the squad has (someone would have to go out to let a new player in).

2 hours ago, Dec said:

Which update? One update did look at major players being missing when loading only one league. However there's a lot of young players in squads when using multiple and large database already.

That's not what I mean, so what I want is the impact after the update fmm17 in PlayStore. What I want is to find the name of a young player (real) promoted in the regular squad. A few examples  player name: ovie ejaria, trent alexander -arnold which has been promoted in the main squad liverpool. If you know what I mean, help me to convey my message to joyce paul.

3 minutes ago, ik said:

That's not what I mean, so what I want is the impact after the update fmm17 in PlayStore. What I want is to find the name of a young player (real) promoted in the regular squad. A few examples  player name: ovie ejaria, trent alexander -arnold which has been promoted in the main squad liverpool. If you know what I mean, help me to convey my message to joyce paul.

Ok so these may be in the Winter Window update that comes out mid-Feb to mid-March however it isn't guaranteed due to various reasons such as space in their squad. Until then nothing will be released officially for this.

20 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

This might happen in the update after the January transfer window, but it depends on how much space the squad has (someone would have to go out to let a new player in).

I wish you the best, such as the names of players who I mean hopefully inserted into the squad after transfer januari

20 minutes ago, Jack Joyce said:

I wish you the best, such as the names of players who I mean hopefully inserted into the squad after transfer januari

6 minutes ago, Dec said:

Ok so these may be in the Winter Window update that comes out mid-Feb to mid-March however it isn't guaranteed due to various reasons such as space in their squad. Until then nothing will be released officially for this.

I wish you the best, because I am a fan of the names of young players.

12 minutes ago, ik said:

I wish you the best, because I am a fan of the names of young players.

If you are loading England + multi and a large database can you give the names of the players who have played this season not in the game please? Thanks

2 hours ago, Dec said:

If you are loading England + multi and a large database can you give the names of the players who have played this season not in the game please? Thanks

Ovie Ejaria, Trent Alexander-Arnold (Two players are playing in some games, such as its "Ben Woodburn" things that already exist in this game)

Exactly, these two players are in extension database.

But they are not loaded in game when you turn on Large DB option due to below two reasons.

1. No space in Liverpool squad, already 38 players. And Liverpool like other England club does not have B team  in game.

2. Even I create a B team for Liverpool, they are not loaded because they have lower reputation than others who loaded in game.

Attachment is the list Liverpool players who are in extension DB but not in England DB. Same for other Premier League clubs.

Capture.PNG

21 minutes ago, rseven said:

But they are not loaded in game when you turn on Large DB option due to below two reasons.

1. No space in Liverpool squad, already 38 players. And Liverpool like other England club does not have B team  in game.

2. Even I create a B team for Liverpool, they are not loaded because they have lower reputation than others who loaded in game.

Attachment is the list Liverpool players who are in extension DB but not in England DB. Same for other Premier League clubs.

Capture.PNG

Could you make a .xls file that compiled all players in extension database?

21 minutes ago, rseven said:

Capture.PNG

Could you make a .xls file that compiled all players in extension database?

8 hours ago, rseven said:

Capture.PNG

Sorry because I'm not familiar with that file is useful for what and how to use it, please tell me because I see it very helpful. thank you