Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Chat Same old story

ian77

Hiya guys just fort I would share my Sheff United save with you, into my second season now only just after avoiding the sack, great start to my first season then round xmas started to lose games, im one to neva change my tactics just stay with it, ended up fourth lost in playoff, board meeting but they kept me on board lol. So onto second season great pre season won all games even against sum beta teams than us then cums start of season and the tactic goes back to bein bad again, was wondering if anyone else has this problem? Coincide alot of late goals, Can I change anything, any other tactics? I no its only couple of games in but the board and fans are already getting unhappy. Thanks

Screenshot_2017-01-21-06-45-31.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-01-21-06-45-47.jpeg

Screenshot_2017-01-21-06-45-53.jpeg

As a relatively basic tactic, it is prone to getting countered by the opposition. Pay attention to the comments you get on the match after it's over. You may need to start adjusting your formations mid-match.

An attacking tactic but the result isn't that good, I think that might because your strikers lack support from the midfield. Try to change one player to winger, use one AP or DLP instead of CM, then your poacher may perform better.