Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What countries would you like to be playable in FMH?

Dec

243 members have voted

1. 1. What countries would you like in game?

Still, I'd say more people from Ireland buy and play FMH than Russians or Swiss or whoever, so I think we should get a chance to play as our own first.

Ireland ftw! :D

From all the former Cork City players in the game, you could make a team:

Connor

McSweeney Bennet Murray _____

O'Donovan Gamble Meyler _____

Behan Doyle

Well, nearly :P

If you got 4-3-3 you could include Shane Long, former Cork City and David Mooney was a former Cork striker, both play for Reading as Doyle used to.

I think the smart thing would be removing a few leagues.

The PSP version has peaked, its struggling with system limitations, that's why there are no new features from FM2010 so a few less league's and more main players like Hutton, Anyukov and Jadson would be my ideal solution.

I know some senstive souls wont like my post and will come with their opinion police siren running loud.

... I'm sure this is unconstructive too.

... I'm sure this is unconstructive too.

No it's not.

Hutton/Jadson are there on England only, I'm guessing you mean multiple leagues? The PSP2 will be out for the next game, so expect a lot more :)

I think the smart thing would be removing a few leagues.

The download size for the game is minuscule. Around 85MB/90MB? How would removing leagues to make this even smaller help with "system limitations"?

I think you might be getting confused. This thread is about the leagues that can be selected when you start a new game.

The download size for the game is minuscule. Around 85MB/90MB? How would removing leagues to make this even smaller help with "system limitations"?

he means it would free up memory to use on other information in the game, such as players present.

I'm honestly surprised to see the support for MLS teams. Sure, I'd like to see them, because I'm familiar with them, but I'd really also like to see the Mexican and Russian leagues. Being a product of the UK from the UK, I'm still surprised that Wales and Ireland aren't fully represented.

Just my two cents.

Actually, now that I think about it, I'm curious as to the reason that North and South American leagues have been left out. I suspect it has something to do with CONCACAF league-year starting in January as opposed to July. Could be a matter of "no room to program that on the PSP".

Regardless, I'd be interested to see what they do in the future with the FMH franchise.

Season differences mean it takes a lot longer to load and therefore more memory/power. Plus lack of players so the game has to generate a lot more than if you load up England as a secondary as that is well populated.

Turkey, Russia, America and Mexico I play FIFA sometimes and I like to play with these leauges and they all have top teams with some in Champions and Europa League.