Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series What countries would you like to be playable in FMH?

Dec

243 members have voted

1. 1. What countries would you like in game?

I'd like to see more Non European leagues. It's kinda Eurocentric. Spread the globe a bit eh?

Strongly agree, Argentina have many undiscovered talents(River have many great youth like Ocampos)

I would like the Argentinian leagues, but have you seen how they work? The relegated teams are chosen from a 3 year average or something like that.

I would like the Argentinian leagues, but have you seen how they work? The relegated teams are chosen from a 3 year average or something like that.

It would add something different to the game :)

Is it? Oops, sorry.

Seriously FMH coming this early makes me think it is November.

Me too :( WILL IT JUST COME OUT ALREADY! (I know it's not coming out just yet but I'll probably be in Portugal when it does :(

Yeah, they did that to protect the big teams from being relegated. The principle is that a big team might have a bad season, but not 3 terrible seasons in a row. Luckily River Plate proved them wrong :D

I can name several reasons - memory (processing and normal), licenses and money (the programmer's salary,, license fees and popularity of the game in that country to allow sales).

I'd love to manage Shakhtar Donetsk although that's not worth adding a whole league for.

I wouldn't really manage any of those clubs especially a Turkish team for obvious reasons.

I'd love to manage Shakhtar Donetsk although that's not worth adding a whole league for.

I wouldn't really manage any of those clubs especially a Turkish team for obvious reasons.

Those reasons aren't so obvious to me.

The Istanbul stabbings...

no point trying to talk me out of it because I wont change my mind. I know not all of them are like that but it would just feel wrong playing as Galatasaray.

Guys, don't blame a whole country because of some bad stuff that happened. Turkey has a great league, with loads of class players.

Exactly, Thats like me saying Oh No well I can't manage in Germany because of Munich Air Disaster. And Juventus fans going Oh no we can't manage in Englnad because of Heysel.