Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 FMHVibe's Easter Egg Hunt

Jens

PE = Patrick's Edit

0511-0812-2121-0657_Easter_Bunny_Running_With_a_Sack_Full_of_Easter_Eggs_clipart_image.jpg

Ladies and Gentlemen,

Patrick and Jens are proud to present you:

Vibe's very first Easter Eggs Hunt

What is this shizzle?

The basic idea is that Patrick and I hide various 'Easter Eggs' on various places on the forum. For the next two weeks (until Easter), you will be searching for the easter eggs. The winner will get the honour to be called Hunter of the Year!

PE: All the clues are up, so in theory you could actually finish today, but that would be very hard. We'll be posting a clue in this thread every day, so stay tuned!

How will we be playing this?

-In various forum threads, you will find something that is just a little bit off. Something that just doesn't belong there. This'll be your next clue.

-Every day,we will post a new tip (in this thread) on where to find the next clue. (So if you get stuck, you can still hunt :))

-If you think you have found the finish, let me or Patrick know in a PM containing all fourteen places you have been!

PE: So keep a note of the places with the clues, people!!

-Keep clues to yourself or you might run out on the prize :)

PE: No consorting with others, but you CAN work in groups of up to one, but you will have to PM Jens about that.

Why would you be hunting?

Because the first 3 members who manage to send us a pm, containg every place they've been, receive a magnificent prize, brought to you by FMHVibe! And of course the title of 'Hunter of the Year'!

PE: Surprisingly, the prize actually is good!

Your first clue

In awesomeness, the word awesome is hidden. Awesome has only one dimension of awesomeness. Unless it's used to describe the two most awesome Mods and their even more awesome coalition content.

PE: So obvious it hurts my eyes - and EVERYONE ENTER!! GO GO GO!

Your second clue

This one will only help if you figured out the first one (which isn't too hard as there aren't many thread co-written). Here we go: The iScout is great to find new Pokémons!

Your third clue

Franco really is very sexy indeed

Numero quatro

You can look for them all you want, but regens just aren't real players. I don't believe that a retired player will arise from the blurry depts of FMH.

Mambo (Spanish for clue) nr 5

Did you know that some players can get a 90 game match ban? :O Wow, what an Easter Egg that is! Ain't that right, Pats?

PE: An Séú Leid

Liverpool's formation from 2008/09... didn't some Belgian make something like that?

PE: Seventh Clue

Join every nations' song - Spain, Turkey, Argentina, Thailand, Uraguay, Samoa ♫

PE: Seventh and a halfth clue

I'm famous!!!

De achtste hint

Yesterday, I was playing football with my friends. It was very nice and my team was even winning. Until our star player got injured. He plays at a first league club so he's quite good. They must've trained him too hard :/ We lost :unsure:

Hint nr neun

Wenn sie weißt wen ich bin, du kannst weisen was ich getan habe. Ich schreibe von zeit zu zeit and ja, mein Deutsch ist nicht zu gut. Aber der hint ist: Das Leben kennt viele Schattierungen von Schwarz.

Numero dos

Patrick has some good formations out there (yes, this is obvious. Who cares ffs?)

Eleven

What's the story, morning glory? God, ho I love Oasis :)

Twelve

What's the name of Barca's playing style again?

[in a House voice] Thirteen! You're fired.wow, I'm just the best manager in like, EVER! perhaps I should start all over. Resign and find meself a nice little club to bring to the top?

That's it folks, no more clues! You still have until Sunday to win yourselves a premium membership! (deadline: Sunday 23.59)

Good luck and special thx to Dec and others.

Edited by Patrick

Your first clue

In awesomeness, the word awesome is hidden. Awesome has only one dimension of awesomeness. Unless it's used to describe the two most awesome Mods and their even more awesome coalition content.

PE: So obvious it hurts my eyes - and EVERYONE ENTER!! GO GO GO!

Good luck and special thx to Dec and others.

Edited to make the obvious part go away :D

Edited by Jens

A new clue has been put up!

Get huntin!

If you get stuck, I'm willing to help you but it'll cost you an assignment! (PM questions only!)

I currently have one, effort to find rest so I shall leave it to the others to find ;)

You ARE a clue :lol:

:ph34r:

:ph34r: :ph34r:

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: