Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Staff announcements

Dec

Hello, I bare mixed news.

The bad news is James has left his role as Youth Coach due to large inactivity since release, we would like to wish him the best of luck.

However, I am happy to confirm the place has been filled by Conor.

Good luck in your role mate :).

However, I am happy to confirm the place has been filled by Conor.

Good luck in your role mate :).

Thanks I wont let you down :)

I thought you would of been a coach from the start :D Good luck

Hes not awesome enough to be a coach

Good luck Conor :)

how come your a coach then ;) jokes

Conor has now departed from FMHVibe's staff team, we wish him the best of luck and thank him for his job.

However, congratulations to Wbarn123.

Keeps amazing us W (yes, your own one-letter-name, because I am just too lazy... ;))

How come Conor left?

Congratulations Wbarn :D

Because I was starting to work on PD and dec didnt like it

If Dec says that something things don't need to be known, I think he means some things don't have to be known...

I don't want to mention it to save Conor's face but seeing as he mentioned it the reason he got demoted was as he asked for a moderator spot at First Team and in my eyes if you don't commit to Vibe then you don't have a staff role.

but I am committed to Vibe thats why I demoted from everywhere else, to focus on content here.

Good luck Wbarn :D

And Conor your images/logos are still epic :)

Thanks Paka

You PM'd Hammy a few days ago correct? That isn't commitment and when asked about it you slated Vibe and did something immature on First Team making Vibe look bad.

Now here is the closing line on this subject and everyone keep congratulating Wbarn123 ;).

You PM'd Hammy a few days ago correct? That isn't commitment and when asked about it you slated Vibe and did something immature on First Team making Vibe look bad.

Now here is the closing line on this subject and everyone keep congratulating Wbarn123 ;).

na, i didnt

Enough arguing pl0x. Now everybody worship me. :3!

I don't know why we have a post count tbh...kinda pointless and just shows the folk who have a bit too much time on their hands. >_>

Firstly I want to say thank you to Davis who has had to step down due to family related issues. We wish him the best of luck in the future and hope to see him posting here again soon.

Now for the happy part, Patrick has now been promoted to a coach so congratulations to him :).

Due to Patrick's gap due to his promotion Dboigooner who is known for his great unemployment career has been promoted to youth coach, we wish him luck in his new role and are excited to see him step up to the challenge.

Later Davis, Welcome Dboi

Congrats Patrick (HE IS NOT SPARTA!!!)

Shame to see Davis go but fair enough, was a great coach.

Congrats Patrick, well deserved, and also to Dboi, who encouraged me to start my unemployed challenge, look forward to seeing some content :)

Nick :( Hopefully see you round here still, if you see this :)

But gratz to Paka and Dboigooner on their promotions.

Can I just say a big thanks to Dec, nice one bud, to everyone for the encouragement and a well done to Dboigooner :)

Jens: I'm waaay ahead of that ;)