Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Staff announcements

Dec

Congrats guys on your promotions, sad moment for me but don't worry I'll still be around you can't get rid of me that easily ;)

Thanks Franco :) Sorry to see you step down, but am glad your staying on the site :)

Congrats on the promotion.

Why not me thoguh? :( :lol: Joking, good luck guys, I'll be looking to you for help with FMH!

Cheers Matt :D

Am looking forward to helping you and anyone else who needs help :)

Gonna be strange not seeing Franco as a Coach. Well, he has joined the elusive "Premium Member" club.

I will be the next Youth Coach haha.

Sorry if I'm sounding like Jeffrey :lol:

Matt lad, the reason Jeff didn't get it was mentioning it.

Matt lad, the reason Jeff didn't get it was mentioning it.

Have to say, i'd rather just get my head down and earn it (like i have done) instead of saying "why didn't i get it" or mentioning it.

It's not a pop at you Matt, but it's something as simple as that which can be the difference between you getting promoted and being turned away.

Imo, by mentioning it, your decreasing your chances of getting a promotion, so i'd just be careful about mentioning it :)

Why does nearly every 'Youth Coach' discussion invole Jeff. <_<

Can't really say much about TD as I've never really spoke to him but well done. As for Ray, Delighted he's got it, if not a tad suprised though. :) Well done Sam and Ben as well!

Why does nearly every 'Youth Coach' discussion invole Jeff. <_<

Can't really say much about TD as I've never really spoke to him but well done. As for Ray, Delighted he's got it, if not a tad suprised though. :) Well done Sam and Ben as well!

Not a clue, hardly spoke to Jeff tbh.

Cheers Jay, i was as surprised as anyone when i got the offer :lol:

Still don't feel as though i deserve it if am being honest.

I don't really care about getting a promotion, I just joined Vibe to share content (which in theory I haven't done much of) and be part of the community. If I was to get a promotion, which I wouldn't get until I am about 60 :P that would be a bonus. i'm just happy I'm being managed by Dec and coached by the youth coaches :)

Managed by Dec and coached by youth coaches? You calling us coaches lazy? I banish thee.

I don't think anyone signs up to a site with the sole ambition of being a member of staff, if you like.

All you coaches are lazy IABT, i've seen you in the staff room always smoking and drinking coffee whilst we do all the work :P

Wy is Jens always used when it comes to naked pictures of Staff? :unsure:

Maybe there are naked pictures of him out there somewhere and certain members have seen them and like to remind him of them.

Just a theory :P

OK, I never want to be a member of staff

I used to join forums to do some social engineering and become a mod. I joined the previous vibe just for fun though. So when Dec asked me, I was very surprised and felt like I didn't know a thing about modding (because I really didn't know anything :P).

As for the pictures: why would I be ashamed? Even Dec wants to tap this.

I'm not scared but the mental images :(