Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Your best achievement?

weponarmor

What is your best achievement on FMH on PSP or and Itouch device?

I have lots of good ones like taking Crawley from -30 points to champions of England and Europe in 10 seasons (I'm sure you lot have done better :D ) but the other day I had something better.

I finished my first season at Inter and reclaimed the Champions League as well as winning all other 6 trophies apart from the Coppa Italia. I won my first 25 games at Inter and didn't lose for 35 games and I finished with 104 points in Serie A. I then bought players with what funds I made from selling as I did as soon as I took over and left them for Barcelona in December leaving Inter miles ahead of 2nd. I had a task of gaining about 12 points more than the teams above me and I joined Barcelona as they sat in 7th or 8th place. I lost my 1st game using the tactic I used at Inter (the Dortmund tactic Patrick made for me) so changed to my almost as successful 433 (similar to Bugels). I then picked up so many points with several league games to go before losing to a poor team. I compared mine and the leaders points gained since I joined (Sevilla) and noticed that we both had picked up the same amount. I soon changed my bad form around and did what was all but impossible by winning all but one game and winning the league title. Sevilla lost and drew all but one of theirs and somehow I ended up winning the league on the last day. I then won the Champions League and strengthened the squad from the £40 millionish I got from Ibrahimovic who went to Inter. I then left Barcelona flying at the top just like I did at Inter for Arsenal who are in a similar position.

Now I need your help. Barcelona appointed the Chelsea manager who are 3rd but 7 points adrift. Shall I leave Arsenal 2 games into the job and go to Champions League group winners Chelsea who I hate as a Leeds fan or stick it out with Arsenal who only have the FA Cup the league to play for? I don't want to be disloyal but the whole point of this save is to win as many Champions League and league titles with as many different clubs as I can.

On this years or on any?

If it's this years, I'd either say going unbeaten in open play with Spain for so long, or getting Verona to Champions League final.

If on any then it'd be winning treble with At. Baleares within 5/6 years-ish.

Winning the Premier League eight times running with MK Dons, no cheats, no sign of stopping

No one's answering the question! We're making a floccinaucinihilipilification of it :P

Taking Burton Albion to winning the CWC for 4 years running and winning the Premiership for 5years running in about 12 years.