Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Who should I manage?

Dec

If you are struggling to pick a team for your next game then just post in here and we will provide you with some suggestions to get your game underway.

To ask for a recommendation then post the following

[b]League/Country:[/b]

[b]Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled):[/b]

[b]Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy):[/b]

It should look like this

League/Country:

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled):

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy):

and a typical post should look like this

League/Country: Premier League or Championship/England

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Hard game with a bit of money.

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): I would like a team to be low in the Prem or high in the Championship.

Thanks.

Then you will get a team who you could manage back - for mine someone might recommend Newcastle or Birmingham.

League/Country: Any

Type of Game : Maybe Spoiling The Big Guns? Maybe exciting?

Other Information : I am actually having my psp repaired due to the arrow config being damaged and still waiting for it to return...but i will definitely start a game on FMH2011 as soon as i got it...

i am actually not sure what team i like to choose to be exact...

Tried A-League's Wellington Pheonix, BSP's Chester , EPL's Man Utd, BWIN Liga's Sporting Lisbon , La Liga's At.Madrid , Bundesliga's Werder Bremen

with my favourite team?? actually i have quite a few favourites teams....individual league i have 1 but my most favourite would be Man Utd

others are

- At.Madrid (For having young great players coming out and at the same time can tries to kick off Barcelona & Real Madrid)

- Wellington Phoenix (Cause of it's unique colour black)

- Werder Bremen (Under-rated and it's a good idea taking over the bundesliga and winning against bayern munich on the number of bundesliga trophy

- Palermo (Improving & Also A Rising Force that might knock out the traditional fours of italy)

- Sporting Lisbon (For having the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo , Nani & Figos coming through the acadamy)

Type of Game: Hard with not that much money (around 1-3 millions?)if there is. if not a few 100k is alrite

Other Information: Please recommend me a team that is from lower leagues so that i can get them promoted and all

I want it to be challenging :P

Type of Game : Maybe Spoiling The Big Guns? Maybe exciting?

Other Information : I am actually having my psp repaired due to the arrow config being damaged and still waiting for it to return...but i will definitely start a game on FMH2011 as soon as i got it...

i am actually not sure what team i like to choose to be exact...

Tried A-League's Wellington Pheonix, BSP's Chester , EPL's Man Utd, BWIN Liga's Sporting Lisbon , La Liga's At.Madrid , Bundesliga's Werder Bremen

If you want to spoil the big guns, I would strongly suggest West Ham...of course, with Dec's tactic...try getting those who can't play MC sold, such as Barrera...I'm in my 2nd season and with the right transfers you can easily win the title in the 2nd season.

BTW, get Sergio Araujo form Boca for around 250k...he'll be important

League/Country: England

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Very Difficult

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): Blue Square Premier to Champions League winners.

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Does not matter

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): want a team with a sick name to take to the title. I will be using sugar daddy, nothing else so this is not for a challenge or anything :)

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): Does not matter

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): want a team with a sick name to take to the title. I will be using sugar daddy, nothing else so this is not for a challenge or anything :)

League/Country: any

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): not that much money, and really hard

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): won't be using any unlockables and a team that's fun

League/Country: any

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): A challenge, a team I can get from rags to riches...

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy): won't be using any unlockables...A fun game just to take a break from my unemployed career

Thanks

Hey Mikkel

How about starting as Liverpool and buildng them to the top of England then move on to Inter and Barca and do the same...

You got any suggestions for me?

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): A team with a reasonable amount of money but not a big team and i want it to be medium difficulty

Other Information (e.g. with sugar daddy: I want it to be a very fun game as i dont tend to stay with a club for more than 4 seasons so i would like to stay a while

League/Country: Spain

Type of Game (e.g. Easy, Money filled): A willing board who are willing to give a decent budget (10-15 millionish) but only for couple season before losing patience.

Other Information : Want a team that can be built up and challenge Barca and Madrid