Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 What would you like to see?

Dec

has anyone ever come across certain players not working when editing the changes txt? its happening to me alot and its really pissing me off, i thought i found a solution with my benfica season because there were too many players in the benfica squad, thats not the case as i counted the players and there was more than enough room for at least 8 more players, anyways my little bro wanted me to put myself and him in a season for him with a conference team, so i chose players who i wanted to edit, also changed around a few player ages and added them to the team he desired, but for some odd reason like the last time only certain player where added to the team and others were not, even players disappeared from the game and i couldnt find them, i took two players from the scottish league edited them accordingly and added them to Tamworth for him, but as it turned out the player i edited for him with his details went to Tamworth and the player i edited for my name didnt, when i went to look for him he wasnt in the game at all or even on a free transfer, its really pissing me off,as the both players are from the top scottish league, i dont activate the scottish league, never have but his player still adds to the team but mine doesnt, its a mistery to me, also when i edit some players in the portuguese league stats only, they seem to disappear from the game also, last year for FMH10 i didnt have these problems but now i cant even get a player added, :angry: .

can someone please add this line of code to their change txt and see if it works for them or if im doing the codes wrong, id greatly appreciate if someone does, and if possible let me know where im going wrong with it,

#PLAYER STAT UPDATES-

"PLAYER""André" "Castro" "Futebol Clube do Porto - SAD" "Joáo" "André" "André André" "1993" "170" "200" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD" (Appears To leave the Game)

"PLAYER""Josh" "Magennis" "Aberdeen" "Joe" "Duff" "Joe Duff" "1991" "170" "200" "Tamworth" (never there leaves the game or doesnt appear to be in it)

"PLAYER""Andy" "Little" "Rangers" "Paddy" "Duff" "Paddy Duff" "1992" "170" "200" "Tamworth"

"PLAYER""Franco" "Jara" "Sport Lisboa e Benfica - SAD" "" "" "" "1993" "181" "200" "Tamworth" (He works for some odd reason)

"PLAYER""Tiago" "Cintra" "Leixões Sport Clube - SAD" "" "" "Tiago Cintra" "1993" "170" "200" "Tamworth" (hes in the lower league in portugal, i cant choose this because im choosing the full english leagues, never works)

i dont undertand how some players work and others dont, am i doing it differently from others? i thought that no matter what league you have activated if you make changes to the changes file it should still work as the players are all in the database, for example if i only pick the top league in portugal and the player i want to edit is in the league below i assumed he will still go to the desired team, am i right or wrong

also how can i tell the difference from a first and second name, some players have

long names and i cant figure out where and when the first name finishes and when the second name starts,

thanks and sorry for this being so long,

Firstly are you sure that those players are in the leagues you have loaded for example the ones you put in Tamworth? As there are different players loaded in different leagues

"PLAYER""Tiago" "Cintra" "Leixões Sport Clube - SAD" "" "" "Tiago Cintra" "1993" "170" "200" "Tamworth" (hes in the lower league in portugal, i cant choose this because im choosing the full english leagues, never works)

This one wont work because he wont be in the database for sure.

All I can is check the players first before you make the changes as they may not be in the loaded league

Finally the ones where you are in Portugal I guess it is there name as I cannot tell which is there first or last name either.

Id say the best thing to do is wait for the 2011Editor comes out and just play the game normally before hand ;)

Blackpool had got promoted with Allardyce, and now had all the best young players in the world.

Still had Ollie as manager though, but we now have debt due to high wages of players like Rodwell etc

Schmeichel

Neville Johnsen Stam Irwin

Beckham Keane Scholes Giggs

Cole Yorke

May

Butt

Sheringham

Neville

Curtis

Cruyff

Blomqvist

van der Gouw

Solskjaer

Berg

Nevland

Clegg

Brown

Mulryne

Notman

Wallwork

Culkin

Wilson

Greening

Higginbotham

Here's one, Dec. What if Man United's team was back at 1999, the rest of the players given to FC United of Manchester and FC United of Manchester's rep shot up?

Make a massive European league system so that the best clubs are all in the English or Spanish league systems? Base what divisions teams are in on coefficient or something like that?

To do that you will have to release all the players from say Aston Villa and transfer all Barcelona's players over and then rename the club. It will be a big project but if you want to do it then I will play it.