Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series News expansions for future games

Dec

Thought this would be an intresting topic - now we all complain about the news being a bit generic and flat but how would you like to improve? Would it be more news articles (feel free to write them) or a greater variety in articles/interaction?

Please note I will send them to Marc so he can ponder over them.

Thought this would be an intresting topic - now we all complain about the news being a bit generic and flat but how would you like to improve? Would it be more news articles (feel free to write them) or a greater variety in articles/interaction?

Please note I will send them to Marc so he can ponder over them.

Still think the player interaction should be more important. But hey, if they can add this to the game, why not?

Would love the ability to choose between certain options that can affect the morale of the player

Example: Lets say that Gerrard was having a shocker of a season for Liverpool and then the press asks you how you feel about this. you can choose a few different options which could correspong to three different ways that Gerrard could react to the comments.

agree with vWolfie (Championship Manager on PSP has this i believe)

gives you a sort of feeling that you can change the outcome of news stories etc :)

Yeah, because if you are criticising him he'll want to know why he's being criticised and could perform better than if you just say 'criticise player'.

Totally agree with this. Often I want to criticise a player unable to keep a steady form, yet the message comes out that I constructively criticised him...it's not specific enough, and player might get unhappy...

I think more interaction with players is something lots of people need but I'd also like to see a sort of brief Match Of The Day type article thing in the news section that tells you who are performing well for each team weekly and stuff like they'd do on MOTD becauselooking at the ratings board thing doesn't help me that much in looking at potential players.

maybe a team of the week for each league like in real life :) that way you can keep track of the best players who are performing for their clubs :)

team of the week is a bit more realistic and would be a valuable asset to FMH players as maybe players could have a tally of how many times they have been in the team of the week :)

I do indeed think that you should be able to drop comments about big upcoming games and say for example you criticise the opponent then there manager might hit back with a comment etc. It all adds up to the atmosphere.

I would like to be able to comment on upcoming games about the team I am playing or maybe the opponents manager. And then for their Manger or even their players replying in either a negative or positive response. This all adds to the atmosphere of the game and I think it would be a great feature to the FMH series. Maybe there might be press conferences in upcoming FMH games but after all, it comes down to the memory of the PSP.