Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2010 Occasional Youngsters issue.

Mattios1UK

May not be the right place but it's really to do with some players in the team that show but only once in a blue moon.

Like I've noticed that when in charge of Liverpool, Martin Kelly only appeared in one set-up but possibly not in another with similar settings, just that the manager has changed.

Is this because I don't have the patched version and only the original game?

If not, could it be a fault?

Fair enough, just making sure as a few people have put them in the wrong one before :).

Okay. :)

Also, when I said patched I mean updating FMH2010 via Internet. Just to clarify.

FMH2010 doesn't have any official patches, what you buy is what you have for the year ;).

But that is normal, it is to save space and keep loading times quick.

Oh good. :)

So, can it be altered so that it is possible?

Also even though this is off the topic. Is it possible to use FMH Updates from FMH2011 onto FMH2010?

No sorry, not without replacing players to create them. It adds a bit of variety in the game.

Yes it will work just change the folder to FMH2010 but some transfers and such won't work so it is best to merge the 2 updates together (2010 and 2011 ones).

No sorry, not without replacing players to create them. It adds a bit of variety in the game.

Yes it will work just change the folder to FMH2010 but some transfers and such won't work so it is best to merge the 2 updates together (2010 and 2011 ones).

Ah, okay. So I'd have to alter players that are retired now but not in-game?

I take it the same goes for FMH2011 logos for respected clubs/nations/competitions?

No you'd have to alter players in the game who are similar for example Lampard to Wilshere.

Right, okay then. I know how to do those changes by the way and should be able to sort it out.

I take it no more updates for 2010 then? Ha.