Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Favourite FMH?

Dec

2008 I actually fell in Love with Uniteds away kit on that. Tbf I always judge FMH on how good United are on it some there class. Some there not. 2009 was the poorest in my opinon (No coincidence United were crap on it). Also I loved the skin on 2008 Was really clean and crisp.

2008 is good but for some reason(is it like this for everyone else) it's slow on my psp :huh: FMH2011i is my favorite and the first handheld version(I think it's 2005)

09 was the first to introduce the highlights, how can you hate it? :O

No matter which tactic I used,even some of the best from neo I couldn't get it to work

And is their less players on 09?

@Sam, it was in my opinion a small blip in an amazing line of games because of the fact that it was difficult to do, well, anything. It took too long to continue, the skins weren't all that great, even if you play using the bugel 4-3-3 it won't produce enough goals and not many players actually want to join your team.

@Marc What about FMH2012 for PSP?

I like it a lot (although obviously I am somewhat biased ;) ) ... however I can't play that on the move at the moment as 'development code' is only playable on the dev kits for them (which look like a PSP attached to a rather immobile large lump of hardware not unlike a desktop PC) ... the iOS version however runs happily on my iPhone and iPad and so travels everywhere with me allowing me to grab a blast where and when I can :D