2012 Possible Wonderkids

Sunny

Zakaria Labyad - PSV

Rafinha - Barcelona

Carlos Vela - Arsenal

Henri Lansbury - Arsenal

Alan Dzaegov - CSKA Moscow

More to come...

Labyad - He's been a wonderkid since 2010laugh.gif Nothing special really, might have better stats though

Rafinha - would you care giving me a link to something like his bio, position, strengths, etc.?

Lansbury - same as Labyad?

Dzagoev - He deserves a stat raise. By a lot. Stepped up to be CSKA Moscow's important point of attack after Honda got injured

Rafinha is Thiago Alcântara's younger brother.

Must be another one of those common Brazilian nicknamessmile.gif

Perhaps he does count. Like Eden and Thorgan, Hamit and Halil, Kolo and Yaya, Rio and Anton...maybe even Ollie and Francolaugh.gif

Just a German tip for you guys, Pierre-Michel Lasogga and Nils Petersen can be great, but I don't have the game.

Is Lam Zhi Gin(HSV) in the game?

Have you guys act played the game? as a number (surprisingly) of these suggestions are not even in the game! :(

Oriol Romeu, Josh McEachran are both missing from Chelsea (can't believe Josh isn't on here)

Lucas Piazon, Lucas Moura are both missing from Sao Paulo...

This thread was posted before the game was released. It was about which wonderlands would probably be in the game. Therefore, most of the suggestions were given without knowledge of the game's database.

Piazon is not in the game because he rescinded his contract with São Paulo, and is waiting to be allowed into the Chelsea setup (maybe when he turns 18, not sure of the rules). He already lives in London, and currently trains with the Chelsea youngsters.

I have played the game and all of them are there. It just depends what leagues you have loaded to be able to access them :)

Piazon, Romeu and McEachran are all on the England only database

I have played the game and all of them are there. It just depends what leagues you have loaded to be able to access them :)

Piazon, Romeu and McEachran are all on the England only database

Yeah; however Piazon is very very underrated.

so you need to load england, with no other countries?

I have all england leagues and top spanish/italian/protugeese leagues open as options...

can't find Zidanes son at real madrid either..

(see the money glitch for transfers still exists in this game)...

so you need to load england, with no other countries?

I have all england leagues and top spanish/italian/protugeese leagues open as options...

can't find Zidanes son at real madrid either..

(see the money glitch for transfers still exists in this game)...

When you load additional leagues the game will need to sacrifice some not so key players for players from other teams in other leagues, so yeah, don't load other countries if you want to check out the youngsters

i plan to play as southampton, but i would like to be able to get the youngsters, so, what would you suggest to do? surely not just the england leagues? as I won't be able to see any of the other players? (like Zidans son?)

thanks for your help mate...

i plan to play as southampton, but i would like to be able to get the youngsters, so, what would you suggest to do? surely not just the england leagues? as I won't be able to see any of the other players? (like Zidans son?)

thanks for your help mate...

If you want youngsters, load only England. If you want other players from other leagues, then load those leagues you wish to check out.

And I dint know if Enzo Zidane is even on the game...hes just the son of a great player, could be just a hype.

Sime Vrsaljko! :rolleyes:

Yeah he's a good one. Has been amazing on FMH2011laugh.gif

Dinamo have produced so many great talents, Badelj, Vrsaljko, Kovacic, Modric, Kranjcar...Probably a good idea to keep an eye on the next big thing they have