Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 How to sell unwanted players

Dec

OK so it isn't that easy to flog players you don't want so I have posted the way I have done it.

This was actually stumbled on by accident while I was playing FMH09 and amazingly works for FMH2010/11/12 aswell.

Right so the steps are as follows:

1) Put the player on the transfer list

2) Press Circle (offer clubs) and set the value for low/£0 - this raises intrest.

3) Wait for an offer to come in

4) Negotiate the offer to his recommended value

5) When the new bid comes in either accept or keep negotiating but, beware as if you want to much they will give up.

Really useful~ :rolleyes: But one of my friends always uses RELEASE .... O(∩_∩)O

Release would cost you though, unless the player's contract is expiring or relatively short, and he isn't wanted at the club, or you desperately need to release him to improve your wage total and increase your maximum wage per week, you would lose money, instead of gaining though little, but some money from selling him,

Also, if the board believe that the compensation fee for releasing the player is too high or consider him a useful or important player in the team, the board will block the release.

Really useful~ :rolleyes: But one of my friends always uses RELEASE .... O(∩_∩)O

Release would cost you though, unless the player's contract is expiring or relatively short, and he isn't wanted at the club, or you desperately need to release him to improve your wage total and increase your maximum wage per week, you would lose money, instead of gaining though little, but some money from selling him,

Also, if the board believe that the compensation fee for releasing the player is too high or consider him a useful or important player in the team, the board will block the release.

That's new for 2012.

You need to do it in steps. You may not get the value you want but bumping it up to 5 then 10 etc will keep clubs bidding and help you achieve the highest price they'll give, however due to Tevez being unhappy clubs will expect a cut price anyway.

Can you still do the money cheat from last year

You can, but doing it ruins the experience as you aren't getting the money which you deserve for selling the player.

Sorry, but may i ask the point in cheating?

There is no point. With the money cheat you could be Luton Town and sign Lionel Messi

I think you should take Luton without cheating and make them promote all the time.You will have more fun.Cheats ruins your game experience :cool:

Cheating is good when you have a cool purpose or when you are new to the game but I prefer to not cheat.

And I am Woking trying to get them to the top!

Hey guys. I wanted to play as a selling club at Montpellier but I want to sell Giroud at the end of the season. How do I sell him and get the most out of it? If I transfer list or offer to clubs I won't get as much

How shall I sell?! Thank in adv.

You can make an amazing team with almost no cash,

I did that with Las Palmas, no obviously I started with more than say a Blue Square team as they are mid-Liga Adelante quality, and had a pretty decent setup, but atm I'd say my team has maybe 20 of the top 25 players in the world with one of my strikers winning World Player of the Year, 4 of my players taking out Spanish young/not young player of the year, winner and runners up- all through finding regens.

Finding regens is basically finding great players- I've signed many a useless player when they've appeared, this technique will help me get rid of them, even make a profit if I grabbed them for free and trained them up to be worth a bit...

Just to show you what buying and keeping talent and selling the uh,... Lack of talent:

Valentin Michel (Las Palmas) £39M

Vladyslav Lytvynenko (Las Palmas) £39M

Sergio Aguero (Man City) £38.5M

Marcos Garcia Martinez (Las Palmas) £37.5M

Andrea Poli (Man Utd) £37.5M

Paul Wood (Las Palmas) £37M

Nebojsa Ilic (Las Palmas) £36.5M

Mario Gotze (Las Palmas) £36.5M (Yes, I bought him for a tonne after 12/13 season)

Kurt Zouma (Las Palmas) £36M (13/14 end of season big-buy)

Jose Almeida (Las Palmas) £36M

James Pellegrini (Las Palmas) £36M

Phil Jones (Las Palmas) £35.5M (end of 13/14 big-buy as well)

Joaquin Moreno (Las Palmas) £35.5M

Paulo Dias (Las Palmas) £35.5M

Bruma (Inter) £35.5M (Ps. I don't get how he's worth so much but oh well...)

Lionel Messi (Barcelona) £35.5M

Hervin Ongenda (Paris Saint-Germain) £35M

Neymar (Dortmund) £35M

Kyriakos Papadopoulos (Las Palmas) £34.5M (start of 2015 purchase... For... No reason :P)

Edison Cavani (Man Utd) £34M

Azamat Harris (Las Palmas) £29.5M

Erick Torres (Barcelona) £28M

Hristo Krastev (Las Palmas) £27.5M

That's everyone worth £27.5M or more as of 01/04/16 in my save :D

(I converted my view to £ just for this :P)

Oh and 15 of the 23 listed all belong to me :D

(Ok maybe not 20 of top 25 :P, but you guys get the general importance of trade-wits? :P)

Thanks for the guide, do you know if this works effectively on iOS too? And would you say this method is best for unwanted players, rather than top players you want to sell for profit (like Ronaldo at United)?

I think so :).

Would you say this is a good method of selling a star player in order to raise funds, or would it lower the price you get for him? So if I wanted to play as a selling club, would this method be effective, do you think?

Using 2014, i listed Leiva for sale at 0.5 (valued at 15), managed to negotiate Chelsea up to 41. But he was aged 28 whereas if they are older I am lucky to get 90% of their listed "value"