Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 The unlockables

Dec

You may pick an international team at the start of a game once you've successfully won a trophy with a international team which you applied for (Y)

hi i have played as fc halifax for 5 seasonns and i havent got the sugar daddy unlockable i dont know why because i have made them very happy for 5 seasons but still havent got it yet do you know why

If I understand correctly, you cant just switch sugar dady on with any club you like from season one? Lets say, I choose Nantes club from french Ligue2 and I want to have lots of money for transfers, what I need to do? I`ve found a thread "FMH2012 unlockables downloads" I suppose it should solve my question, but there is one problem, it writes "No transfer windows" it would make the game quite unrealistic. Is there any other options? Im using psp.

Thank you.

If I understand correctly, you cant just switch sugar dady on with any club you like from season one? Lets say, I choose Nantes club from french Ligue2 and I want to have lots of money for transfers, what I need to do? I`ve found a thread "FMH2012 unlockables downloads" I suppose it should solve my question, but there is one problem, it writes "No transfer windows" it would make the game quite unrealistic. Is there any other options? Im using psp.

Thank you.

It unlocks other cool features such as "no human manager sackings" "no work permits" and so on. I personally leave all of the unlockables off in my preferences, But that is just personal taste.

Thanks again guys for the reply. My fantasy turned on this morning and I thought... What if, some rich person buys a club and decides to take it to the top of the mountain and decides that you are the right person to do the job. Ah, its so exciting!

When I first managed FC Barcelona, after 10 seasons the board offered me a place and I accepted. Then that save was removed and I started a new one. Now I am in year 2031 and have won 16 leagues and 37 cups with FCB but no one offered me anything! I was wondering why?!