Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Vibe Happy 1st birthday FMHVibe

Dec

Today is the 1st Birthday of FMHVibe.co.uk and is the perfect time to reflect on the past and look to the future. The year has flown by and we have grown beyond my wildest dreams; I thought 1000 members would have been amazing at the start, I will give you a bit of an insight.

We started off on October 13th with an idea after a few weeks of chatting to a few guys who would be behind the site from the first day whether they were staff or not. I also had to make a painful decision by me on whether to spend £200 or not in order to help the FMH community that I love if it succeeded and be shattered and leave the forums if it failed leaving some great friends and memories behind. For me this was the hardest part of the set up, I wanted to do it but didn't want to face up to the fact it may fail and this was the greater value than the money. Luckily we stand here today knowing the decision and I can live to tell the tale.

Once I had bought the stuff everything started clicking into place, the staff are seriously underrated and have been the left side of my body on this site more often than not and have to thank them so much for putting up with me and helping develop this site. Without each and every staff member that has been the site could look very different, each person is a credit to themselves and this site and I will forever be in their debt even if they don't realise it.

Now, we did have a slow start from the 1st November at 6pm (I still remember it now, there was no rush and people started to trickle in as I got more and more excited). There were times I thought to myself this was a mistake but we grin and beared it as our release was put in the wrong situation with the 2011 game being delayed 20 days and the excitement of the new game faded after that delay, this was permanant though and as soon as the game was released we picked up and we haven't had much other bumps in the road since which we couldn't pick up from.

Many may think I am a cock on here or a bit strict at times, I do have other things going on with my life and do not try to bring it into here. Every second I am here I enjoy and it is wonderful to speak to people who share my passion and I am proud to be here and have created it.

We have had great support from SI and SEGA over the year and I wasn't expecting this, I really am grateful to them for this. Also we have been well recieved by FM sites, every person or site who has tweeted us or about us has helped us on our journey and this is something I am so thankful for and shows that humanity is kind and can work in teams for a common goal, this in itself makes me full of joy.

So lastly I would like to thank every single one of you for signing up, for posting, for reading, for downloading and so on. Every person on this site makes it what it is today and I am so glad you decided to come over. The fact you spend a minute on this site makes me think it was all worth while and I hope you will spend more time here. I cannot thank you enough and I mean it. This site has become my passion, my enjoyment and my pride, this isn't down to me but you guys. Thank you for entertaining and supporting me more than anything.

As today is our first birthday I am excited for the future, the staff team knows I am spending some money to make the site even better and we always welcome your feedback, everything is for you guys (you can give me one forum and tell me to blab about FMH and I will be happy). So here's to a great future at FMHVibe (the largest FMH fansite recognised by SI :D) and it is all down to you guys for making it happen.

Happy Birthday 1st FMHVibe.

Let's hope we can continue this :)

We did already exceed the lifespan of the previous versions, so I know we've got something good here :)

Once I had bought the stuff everything started clicking into place, the staff are seriously underrated and have been the left side of my body on this site more often than not and have to thank them so much for putting up with me and helping develop this site. Without each and every staff member that has been the site could look very different, each person is a credit to themselves and this site and I will forever be in their debt even if they don't realise it.

Thanks you :)

As Conor said, 1 year, that sure has flown by.

Even though I am not as involved as I was here, I thoroughly enjoyed my time joining and my period as a Youth Coach and still do come on here on occasion. Despite losing my passion for FMH so much, I still enjoy popping on here.

What I must note is how the community feel to the site which I feel it lacked in it's first 6 months has truly grown. A great team effort has been made on this site and it will only continue to expand aslong as FMH is released.

I have had my ups and downs on this site and have since moved to the FM Scene, but I have Vibe to thank for introducing me to the Football Manager forum Scene :)

Well done Dec and all the lads here, keep it up.

William

I agree, I very rarely touch FMH now and probably won't buy next year's edition due to lack of feature but I still come on the odd time.

Well done guys, good on you for keeping it going.