Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Your favourite ever player

Dec

Diego Bounanotte is my favourite, he was an awesome bosman whilst at River Plate but he is at Malaga now so he isn't on the English database so I don't see much of him anymore.

Paul Warhurst was a bit of a legend way way way back when - CM between 93-97 I think as he was at Blackburn playing D/M/F C.

(Damn I'm showing my age here !!)

Nili Lamptey (M/F RLC) was immense for a few seasons in the late 90s as well

More recently I'd go for Seydou Doumbia in 2012, and so far in 2013 Dame N'Doye of Locomtiv Moscow

- both ridiculously good easily able to achieve a goal a game for seasons on end.

Only cost about £5M each too

Craig Westcarr

Despite being a winger and I played him in the AMC position he scored 25 goals and over 25 assists in the first season, and he kept on doing the same until I sold him on as he was 31 years old.

Carlos Fierro on FMH2012 - I finished him off at 39 with something like 1000 games and 2500 goals. Not bad for someone who I signed for £14,000 for Woking in 2011.

EDIT: I exaggerate. :P

1600 goals, 1100 games.

Carlos Fierro. You can sign him in the lower leagues and he will tear them apart. Not really been elligible for a work permit in year one until FMH13

I have to change mine to Zaha now for obvious reasons :lol:

Although does anyone else remember Sofiane Hanni is FMH 2011 - before the transfer update he was an absolutely amazing young striker who you could sign for £16k!

If you include regens I would have to go for one called Arran Henry who was a regen of Ryan Giggs for me on the 2010 version.

However, in terms of real players Sander Post on FMH09 makes the cut for me, £100K for 40+ goals a season in the lower leagues!