Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Voice recognition in FMH?

rafa

Link here: http://www.pocket-lint.com/news/42670/siri-voice-recognition-football-manager

Excerpts:

"At the moment, I find the suggestion of adding voice recognition utterly ridiculous. But that doesn’t mean it won’t happen in the future."

"When you’re playing Football Manager it’s bad enough that you actually cheer at the screen, right? You get funny looks when you do that. Can you imagine if you were talking to your computer quite how ridiculous you would look?"

"I haven’t tried using Siri. It’s not something that appeals to me personally," he said. "But, if somebody told me 10 years ago that we’d be having a 3D match engine, I would’ve laughed at that as well. So, who knows what the future holds?"

"There were conversations that we had this year with satellite navigation companies about a feature that we wanted to add that didn’t end up going in. And, again, if you’d asked me about that a few years ago I would’ve laughed.

"That may well be in next year," he added.