Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series PSP or iOS?

RAC

Which console do you play on?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Which console do you play on?

This poll is closed to new votes

Just want to see how many PSP and iOS players there are on Vibe.

I personally prefer the PSP, although I have tried iOS. However I like PSP better for several reasons.

So what do you play FMH on?

I don't own a PSP, so iOS. An by the looks of it, 2012 is the year to say goodbye for PSP.

Untill the vita comes out.I play both

What makes you think it will? There are no official words that FMH will be on the Vita.

Also I have both but preferring 2012 on iOS at the moment.

I don't own a PSP, so iOS. An by the looks of it, 2012 is the year to say goodbye for PSP.

What makes you think it will? There are no official words that FMH will be on the Vita.

But why would just stop making FMH on psp? When they would have memory to improve and stuff

But why would just stop making FMH on psp? When they would have memory to improve and stuff

I doubt it is that simple, it isn't an upgraded PSP but has many new things in it that developers have to take note of. Don't expect it to come out in 2013, that is all I am saying.

I only have the PSP, didn't bother getting 2012 as there's nothing new, the iOS version looks so good and looks the only future for FMH so I'm now saving up for an iPod

iOS mainly because 1) I don't own a PSP and 2) even if I did, I would probably have my phone on me at most times. Probably wouldn't be able to say the same about a PSP if I had one - so iOS is a lot more convenient.

My two cents: It's amazing to have such a game on either, iOS or PSP.

But for the love of it, I can't see any real game changing element on iOS that PSP doesn't offer.

They are almost identical and I do actually prefer the PSP version for the bigger screen, better home screen, the better animated ball and more fluid presentation of the match itself.

Of course, nothing beats the iphone and some quick matches wherever I like.

So, it's fifty/fifty...convenience (iPhone) versus look and feel (PSP).

But maybe it isn't for the worst if they finally dropped PSP and focus on iOS 100%. I think iOS is capable of a lot more than we currently see with the game (RAM, processor speed). We can already see that with the new leagues but apart from that it hasn't diverged at all.

But for the love of it, I can't see any real game changing element on iOS that PSP doesn't offer.

Is that a joke?

No, it isn't. You tell me more.

On iOS there is Challenge Mode, which PSP doesn't offer. More advanced news items, which PSP does not. Exchange player deals, which PSP doesn not. etc.

Is that a joke?

On iOS there is Challenge Mode, which PSP doesn't offer. More advanced news items, which PSP does not. Exchange player deals, which PSP doesn not. etc.

The news items aren't really advanced but were updated a bit graphically. Challenge mode is a nice add-on. But, it's neither a core gameplay feature nor something that couldn't be imitated on PSP if you or others got a bit of imagination. Have to look into exchange player deals but to be honest I haven't even used this feature on PC in all these years.

My point: one will get the same enjoyment from PSP as iOS for now. Might be different next year around this time.

I only have the iOS version at the moment. Lots of improvements and it's very cheap at 7 pounds. I still play FM11 on my psp with vibes update anyway. So I play both. I prefer iOS just.

Played 11 on PSP, pure shite, played 12 on iOS, pure brilliance. Well done SI on an amazing game!

Is that a joke?

The news items aren't really advanced but were updated a bit graphically. Challenge mode is a nice add-on. But, it's neither a core gameplay feature nor something that couldn't be imitated on PSP if you or others got a bit of imagination. Have to look into exchange player deals but to be honest I haven't even used this feature on PC in all these years.

My point: one will get the same enjoyment from PSP as iOS for now. Might be different next year around this time.

€7.99> €35.00

Enough said.