Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Sunny's 4-3-1-2

Sunny

Sunny,

Did you have any trouble with 4-4-1-1 against your offensive version, I still have trouble against this formation? :angry:

I still struggle home and away, they always seem to nick a draw or win, even if I have had treble the changes? My strikers seem to pick these games to shoot like a donkey...

Umm...I'll see how I do next time. Meanwhile, I think you could try a 4231 with direct passing. I heard it works. TBH I think most clubs fo for a narrow formation when I play them, but I'll keep a look out.

TWFxo.png

Here's a picture of my current table in league 2. I just started this game, so there are no achievements or anything. I tweaked the tactic a little to suit my team (removing BBM, using a TM etc.) I'm still surprised how easily I beat the opposition here.

Nice. The base of the tactic was to have a flexible midfield, and as I wasn't sure which roles to use for the strikers I went for the AdFs.

I'm trying out complete forwards instead of advanced forwards as I find there needs to be a little more falling back (for my strikers) as I have no box to box midfielder.

My current variation of your tactic:

GK

Wbk CTR CTR WBk

CM DLM CM

APM

CmF CmF

I'm trying out complete forwards instead of advanced forwards as I find there needs to be a little more falling back (for my strikers) as I have no box to box midfielder.

Yeah, makes sense to me. One thing I'd worry about would be that in lower league, strikers may not be capable of performing in the CmF role. Of course with such success I'd say it's not a problem!

This tactic is awesome, I won La Liga with Malaga using this tactic

I did have Neymar and Cavani for the forwards

and in the MID, I have Toulalan, Khedira, Lucho Gonzalez and Leroy Fer

for Defense - I have Boateng and Evra - so my team was pretty good to begin with

for Defense - I have Boateng and Evra - so my team was pretty good to begin with

Cool. Were you using the original one or the more offensive one?

Cool. Were you using the original one or the more offensive one?

Original - I had no idea you had an offensive one, but I won´t try it at this time seeing my team is ofensive enough already.

Now heading into my third season, I have acquired Pique (for 30mil) and Šime Vrsaljko from Inter (he is Dinamo Zagreb IRL)

Cool. Who were you playing as the APM?

The original one was actually a bit disappointing as I wasn't scoring enough, but that's probably just because of my squadlaugh.gif

The original one was actually a bit disappointing as I wasn't scoring enough, but that's probably just because of my squadlaugh.gif

My APM is Santi Cazorla but I sometimes use Buonanotte and then Isco in that order (Cazorla is the #1, Buonanotte is the sub, and Isco is more for CUP matches or when one of the two is hurt.)

I am wanting to sell Cazorla and get Modric though - but then I would lose points in the Home Player Bias lol

My APM is Santi Cazorla but I sometimes use Buonanotte and then Isco in that order (Cazorla is the #1, Buonanotte is the sub, and Isco is more for CUP matches or when one of the two is hurt.)

I am wanting to sell Cazorla and get Modric though - but then I would lose points in the Home Player Bias lol

I prefer Wilshere or Iniesta in AMC over Modric - I don't really think he's that great in the game as an attacking midfielder. Lansbury also did well there. The important thing is that he must have good passing and decent finishing with good dribbling. As you're Malaga you should look for players with at least 19 for passing. Isco should do well too, give him some time and he can become a good attacking midfielder.

I prefer Wilshere or Iniesta in AMC over Modric - I don't really think he's that great in the game as an attacking midfielder. Lansbury also did well there. The important thing is that he must have good passing and decent finishing with good dribbling. As you're Malaga you should look for players with at least 19 for passing. Isco should do well too, give him some time and he can become a good attacking midfielder.

Isco has 18 Dribbling, 18 Passing, 20 Technique, but only 14 Pace, 13 Stamina and 20 Strength

He is only 21 though

Buonanotte who is my #2 behind Cazorla, has 20 Dribbling, 18 Passing, 19 Technique, 20 Pace, 15 Stamina but only 7 Strength.

So I reckon I could sell Cazorla and not need buy a replacemente for him since I think I got 2 good players to fill the hole he will leave

Hi guys, Newbie on FHM so take it easy. Tried the offensive version of this tactic with swansea city. Fancied a hard challenge in the premier league. After 18 games, sitting in 18th spot. Asking for miracles with the standard of these players but hoestly thought it might have been a little better. Gonna redo the first season by tweaking the midfield tho and do a trick ive just learnt. Set up player search for players who have contracts ending soon. Seems you can get a decent team for nothing doing this!!!!!

And as im typing this i just beat liverpool 1-0 and wolves 3-1. Typical!!!!!!

I find Swansea and Norwich the hardest teams in the EPL, don't you think you're wasting Dyer? Think he's a good inside forward. Nice to see it's somehow working for you.

Hi guys, Newbie on FHM so take it easy. Tried the offensive version of this tactic with swansea city. Fancied a hard challenge in the premier league. After 18 games, sitting in 18th spot. Asking for miracles with the standard of these players but hoestly thought it might have been a little better. Gonna redo the first season by tweaking the midfield tho and do a trick ive just learnt. Set up player search for players who have contracts ending soon. Seems you can get a decent team for nothing doing this!!!!!

And as im typing this i just beat liverpool 1-0 and wolves 3-1. Typical!!!!!!

Look in the small boobies section, not too hardcore :D

Oh god...we've all made that mistake before <_< Even when I search for FMH on google it thinks I'm searching for FHM...

I find Swansea and Norwich the hardest teams in the EPL, don't you think you're wasting Dyer? Think he's a good inside forward. Nice to see it's somehow working for you.

Just on an 11 match unbeaten run with this tactic LOL. Beat the big guns but got hammered by bolton 5-0 at home!!!!!! There did that come from?( hate you pratley).

Dyer, Doesnt seem to be hitting all cylinders right now, it'll change though. Still to see the best from him. In real life, I would be suprised if vorm and sinclair will re-sign a new contract when the time comes. Taylor could go as well. Swansea hoping to make sigurdson a permanant signing after impressive start. Rodgers signed new 3 year deal so things are looking good for them. Cardiff could well make it two welsh clubs in premiership. Great for welsh football.

Looking forward to my next match.....QPR v Fulham on the 25th.

Oh bugger :D

Haha same :P

Btw Sunny I have this tactic in mind for something :)

Coolsmile.gif

Yeah there are the odd results when you struggle against the weak teams, common(and annoying) on iOS.

I'm having great success with Celtic and the republic of Ireland with your Offensive tactic I won all ten of my games in the WC qualifiers which included Germany :)

I'm having great success with Celtic and the republic of Ireland with your Offensive tactic I won all ten of my games in the WC qualifiers which included Germany :)

Nice...means you have good defense. Some teams do better with the original one, but personally I prefer the more offensive one :unsure:

Swansea is hard. First season is always discouraging, but if you persist things get better. As you probably have experienced by now ^^

Swansea is hard. First season is always discouraging, but if you persist things get better. As you probably have experienced by now ^^

Tell me about it <_<

This tactic saved me from relegation and won me the euro cup with Sunderland. Thanks a lot, hopefully I can win the super cup :D

Is Sessegnon playing as the AMC? They seem to have a nice sqaud for it.

Alright Suny so this tactic has taken my Malaga team to the treble 2 seasons in a row and also made Cavani and Neymar be best player in La Liga and 2nd Best (respectively).

Now some foreign investiment gave me 112m to spend, so I was thinking of selling Cazorla and buying Messi and putting him in Cazorla´s place since he is a natural in that position also.

I was thinking of buying Gotze while I am at it but his positions don't fit well into this tactic.

What you think should I buy Messi? (He is only 26 in my save, going to 27)

Actually I did not win the treble, I did win way more than that lol

13/14 I won:

Champion's League

Club World Championship

Euro Super Cup

La Liga

Copa del Rey (Spanish Cup)

Spanish Super Cup

EDIT!: OH NOES BAD NEWS, so I started the New Season (to progress the year) and instead of 112M like it was invested, I only have 64M which my board gave to me WTF - I thought the game carried money over :(

:D

EDIT 2: Alright, so new season and I will try to use the offensive variant this time seeing as my new lineup is the following

GK - Hildebrand

LB - Marcelo (New buy for 14/15)

CB - Boateng

CB - Pique

RB - Vrsalko

CM - Kroos (New buy for 14/15)

CM - Fer

CM - Khedira

AM - Gotze (DAMN RIGHT, I got him for 62mil, and I sold crap Carzola for 21mil)

ST - Cavani

ST- Neymar

On my bench I got

GK - Baumann

CB - Stefan Bell

RB/LB - Naxto Monreal or Mario Fernandes (from Brescia)

MC - Lucho Gonzalez

MC - Nainggolan

AM - Buananotte or Isco

ST - Rondon

and Reserves

Toulalan - DMC

Recio - MC

Johnathan Mensah - CB (just bought him this new 14/15 season)

This season 14/15, I sold Cazorla, Demichelis, Camacho, Evra.

Hi Sunny, when comparing your 2 versions, I see the Offensive plays with your DCs as CTRs and your original as BPDs. What's the significance of this role change from BPD to CTR in the context of offensive play?

Decided to give this a try.

My only question is: What kind of witchcraft is this!?

I am 25 games into the Premier League, unbeaten, and have only conceded 12 goals.

PCnC1.png

Let's see if I can go the whole season, eh? :D

EDIT: Just signed Thierry Henry for £2m on January deadline day. :D Needed a backup striker, and thought he was perfect (but maybe I'm a bit biased).