Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Training

United58

Training

Introduction

In FMH, training is one of the most important aspects to managing, reflecting real life. There are six categories - General, Goalkeeping, Defending, Attacking, Fitness, Technical and General. There are also six training options, Fitness, Tactics, Attacking, Goalkeeping, Defending and Motivational. These are self explanatory. In this guide I will show you how I like to line my Training up.

General

IMG_0012.png

For this I like to use Dec's Intensive Training, all players but goalkeepers get it. It's a really effective all rounder. Drawbacks include loss in condition and if you're not a top team, your strikers for example may not get adequate training in their offensive Attributes. Please note the worse your training facilities the more players that will get unhappy with IT. IT can also result in long term gain of injury proneness.

Goalkeeping

IMG_0004.png

Explains itself really. Normally I'd have Intensive Tactics but Anders was unhappy with his training and obviously there's no back up Goalkeeping Training so I changed the Tactics down as I feel they're not as important to keepers as they are to outfielders.

Defending

IMG_0016.png

This is for defenders and most fullbacks who can't cope with IT due to either unhappiness or condition loss. I have Light Attacking as I feel defenders need to be able to play the ball out, and obviously fullbacks need to get up the pitch (their names are misnomers).

Attacking

IMG_0007.png

For attacking midfielders and forwards who can't deal with IT. I have Light Defending because Defending and not Attacking trains Heading and every forward can do with good aerial ability, also I want wingers to be able to track back, be they Nani or Park.

Fitness

IMG_0015.png

This is for midfielders and attacking fullbacks off IT. An all rounder, you can also use this as a diluted IT if you're worried about overall condition loss.

Technical

IMG_0009.png

This is what I give to players when they can't deal with any of the above regimes. Mostly for unfit youth and retiring veterans, a player who can't take this shouldn't be playing football at all. It helps to prolong a player's career much longer than IT ever could.

Finish

To conclude, I would like to say thanks for taking the time to read my first ever guide with FMHi and I hope you learned some new strategies.

When I do intensive defending, attacking trainings, I put intensive on everything except Goalkeeping and Attacking Defending depending on which training regime. The players don't get tired and when it comes to match day have 100% condition.

Does it matter what training facilities you have?

I can't decide whether to be a better team with better training facilities or a worse team (but build them up) with worse training facilities??

Thanks

hi, it seems to me whenever I crank up my training, even a little, I start getting some serious injuries to my top players in training... I.e. fractured skull etc... Is that to be expected when you intensive train like this?

Whenever you increase the training intensity you're also increasing the probability of injuries - be it serious or not. The best thing you can do is to identify those players that tend to get injured often and change their training schedule to something lighter.