Find results in...

2012 Sunny's Unemployed Challenge

Sunny

Season 4: Leicester City - Doing the impossible

English Premier League: Winners

EURO Cup: Winners

League Cup: Can't remember, knocked out by Manchester United

FA Cup: Semi-finals, knocked out by Arsenalangry.gif

Screaming season, I've successfully won my 4th league title in my 4 years of management. I wasn't too worried about being knocked out in the League Cup and FA Cup, as I've already proven myself in England, and it's time for me to shine in Europe. I was thrilled when we won the EURO Cup and the league, and obviously, I'll be moving oncool.gif I arrived when Leicester was in a mess, with an insecure financial condition, 120K transfer budget, and left them rich, with a 101M transfer budget. Oh and they continued to win the Community Shield and Euro. Super Cup.

Screenshots

Winning the league

bca40b48.jpg

Winning the EURO Cup

41290d9d.jpg

Awards

3b252feb.jpg

Beckham's regen wins Young Player of The Year

0c098182.jpg

0a810fc1.jpg

League Table

d1b6d30c.jpg

I'll try to update on my time at Arsenal, but I'll be quite busy.

Great update :)

Cheers mate, I'm really liking how my edited 4-3-1-2 is doing, especially when there are talented AMCs like Wilshere and Lansbury(okay he's only competent but he's been ever so great there) and goalscoring/creating DLMs(Song and Frimpong)

Can you believe Balotelli actually hasn't complained apart from wanting a new contract after he scored a hat-trick for Italy? :P Guess I'm luckybiggrin.gif

Season 5: Arsenal

English Premier League: Winners

League Cup: Winners(Forgot :P)

EURO Cup: Winners(5-0 win over Liverpool)

FA Cup: Winners(1-0 win over Birmingham)

Screenshots

Transfers

6de75606.jpg

bf04166a.jpg

Winning the League Cup, EURO Cup and FA Cup

d9a461ad.jpg

fe6ed8d1.jpg

51b53980.jpg

League results

85ec687c.jpg

61e331fe.jpg

74f87fab.jpg

Awards

ceda46e1.jpg

62734409.jpg

Manager Profile: 7th place

69ebecfd.jpg

After having such a successful season with Arsenal, many eyes are set on his next move. If our estimates are correct, Lin will continue to follow in Mourinho's footsteps, moving from club to club and achieve success in the minimum amount of seasons. It is said that he is interested in moving to Italy. Only time will tell what Lin will do next...

You sold Jones? O_o

I got Weir's regen from Plymouth, way better than Jones, and Juve came in with a tasty bid, considering we were over our wage budget.

You sold Jones? O_o

I got Weir's regen from Plymouth, way better than Jones, and Juve came in with a tasty bid, considering we were over our wage budget.

I disagree, I think Jones is one of the best in the game, slightly edging Vertonghen

Another great season :). Looks like our challenges are begining to echo each other, i also left Arsenal for Italy as well :), wonder if you've also joined AC hmmmm lol

Another great season :). Looks like our challenges are begining to echo each other, i also left Arsenal for Italy as well :), wonder if you've also joined AC hmmmm lol

Hahalaugh.gif Nahh I don't think I'll go to ACwink.gif

Although the club I'm going to is one on the list, but they seem to be recently promoted, as they only expect a respectable league position and only have a squad of about 20 playerswacko.gif Maybe they retiredunsure.gif

I disagree, I think Jones is one of the best in the game, slightly edging Vertonghen

He's okay, but regens are always betterbiggrin.gif I retrained Weir's regen into a D/DM RC, slightly edging Jones in versatility. And we gained a profit too, about 7M.

I did sign quite a few Belgians through out the game though, they're really great cheap back-ups

In Itay Udinese worry me due to they've been relegated twice!! Thankfully they have came back up but its starting to worry me lol, i want to get them and Rangers done asap in truth because there my main tricky ones left :)

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

Sunny Lin has claimed to have found the new Xavi, Ryan Stewart. The Northern Irish footballer has been compared to the great man due to his amazing passing, technique and decisions, and he's taller toowink.gif. He has joined Lin's club from Lewes for a fee of 250K

In Itay Undinese worry me due to they've been relegated twice!! Thankfully they have came back up but its starting to worry me lol, i want to get them and Rangers done asap in truth because there my main tricky ones left :)

Our saves are definitely echoing thenwink.gif

Haha least i aint the unlucky one then :), like i said i really want them or Rangers next, might even play my reserves vs Udinese if i can afford to, might keep them in the league this year haa

Haha least i aint the unlucky one then :), like i said i really want them or Rangers next, might even play my reserves vs Udinese if i can afford to, might keep them in the league this year haa

I actually relegated West Hamunsure.gif A bit worried on how my career will continue, perhaps I'll get a job by forcing one of the big teams(Inter/Napoli/Milan) out of the top teams, as we're not in any continental competition.

I guess I just gave the answer, I've joined UDINESElaugh.gif

Another thing I'm worried about would be the international jobs, as, like last year, none of the national teams want to hire a manager from outside their own country. Spain were so desperate to hire Puyol! I hope this doesn't screw up like last year, I mean, sometimes things are just so unrealistic. A Sweedish free agent rejected me and went to Bradford! Can you believe that!angry.gif(No offense Conor)

A lot of jobs became available, including Villareal, Napoli, Chelski and Milan, but I haven't won anything with Udinese yet. Darn it.

Season 6: Udinese

Serie A: Winners

Italian Cup: Winners

Screenshots

Winning the league and cup

7538045a.jpg

One of the toughest cups I've done, we faced Milan, Napoli and Roma on the way.

244c8a29.jpg

Our only player award...surprised that I didn't win Manager of the Year

3a4f79ff.jpg

The league table...we conceded too much really, but that isn't my problembiggrin.gif

252c586d.jpg

26dd5c8d.jpg

c0bad241.jpg

0f688c46.jpg

Happy goalscoring!

518845a2.jpg

Manager Profile

c6a4a20f.jpg

I missed a lot of jobs while at Udinese, as many managers were sacked in season 6. I hope I'll get one before the next season starts, although it doesn't seem very likely.

The List

England:

Arsenal

Chelsea

Man City

Man Utd

Spain:

Barcelona

Real Madrid

Valencia

Villarreal

Italy:

AC Milan

Inter Milan

Udinese

Napoli

Scotland:

Rangers

National Teams:

England

Spain

Italy

Portugal

Holland

France

Unbeaten towards November, I've applied for the N. Ireland job and got it. First friendly's against Iraq, and I've decided to play a 3-5-2

Rangers ;)

I was hoping for Rangers when Celtic became free, but apparently they don't like attached managersunsure.gif

Inter

Mourinho's pressing hard on the Udinese I leftlaugh.gif

Come on guys, only a few (or one?) team left!