Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Football Manager Handheld 2011 Screenshot Request Thread!

William

Hey all,

Delighted I am.

I have obtained a copy of Football Manager Handheld 2011 today and I am delighted. I am still playing it and will post a full review sometime early this week.

If you have any questions on any features or on transfer budgets of certain teams, player ratings, I will reply in this thread and may even provide a screenshot :) so ask away.

:D

How are you getting them :O?

Any chance of a screenshot of Josh McCreachen of Chelsea if he is in please, thanks. Also do you care to sum the game's new features up in and things, cheers.

How are you getting them :O?

Any chance of a screenshot of Josh McCreachen of Chelsea if he is in please, thanks. Also do you care to sum the game's new features up in and things, cheers.

mifioj.jpg

I will post a review in the coming days once I have a good feel of the game.

What, I got this game 3 week ago! C'mon guys get with the times here, I've already won the Premiership 7x with Hartlepool. I thought you guys were meant to be really good at FMH? You certainly have let me down here :(

No serious now, I've looked and there's people that have it available for download for CFW, whether it works or not I'm not sure.

Just to clear this up, I am running this on a download off of custom firmware.

I apologise if this is frowned upon in these forums, I have put this post up just to give people an insight of the game and answer any queries.

Screenshots and details on the features will be posted in a few minutes.

It's KV Mechelen, what do you expect? ;)

a lot tbh :P

in case you haven't noticed, we're still in a play-off position halfway through the season wit the second smallest budget in the league :P

All the transfers - every transfer will be completely up to for the 2010/11 season with all of the transfers included from the summer transfer window

Squads are very large when selecting one nation, Chelsea have 34 players in their squad.

2ztd1z7.jpg

33faxs9.jpg

mw9wmu.jpg

New Skin - a brand new skin giving the game a fresh and vibrant look and feel

New skin is good on the side bar, but is frustrating having green background as green high stats don’t stand out as much

2cdhfdi.jpg

hvtev6.jpg

Improved positions tactic screen - making changing your tactics an easier and more configurable experience.

To be honest, haven’t noticed much of a change on this, a little coloured icon which changes colour near the players. Nice little touch but not worthy to be called a new feature.

2rwnds4.jpg

Improved match graphics - watch your games with the classic 2D match engine, now more realistic than ever before

The pitch looks a lot better, the background during games is green turf. The actual gameplay itself is still no where near the PC 2d versions. I have noticed slight improvements making the match engine less jerky and a lot more enjoyable and less predictable. Realism is a big factor as when a defender gives the ball away making it 2 on 1, Tevez calmly slotted it into the net.

of5bg0.jpg

bi9bus.jpg

14mtf88.jpg

2e6hohf.jpg

Here are some other screenshots I took, enjoy :)

dzxt9i.jpg

o9fvqq.jpg

xgicco.jpg

17pobm.jpg

Improved positions tactic screen - making changing your tactics an easier and more configurable experience.

To be honest, haven’t noticed much of a change on this, a little coloured icon which changes colour near the players. Nice little touch but not worthy to be called a new feature.

Thats too show if they are playing in there natural position or not ;)

Also the skin is the same as 2009 I think... If not its 2008 :)

Messi still injury prone :angry:

Can you screenshot the liverpool squad and when in a match can you take one of the full 2d pitch instead of zoomed :)

Thats too show if they are playing in there natural position or not ;)

Also the skin is the same as 2009 I think... If not its 2008 :)

Yeah the skin does look similar. Ahh okay, still, a handy feature, but not something to be boasted about.

Messi still injury prone :angry:

Can you screenshot the liverpool squad and when in a match can you take one of the full 2d pitch instead of zoomed :)

2cprn1l.jpg

1053xxx.jpg

2lm07z6.jpg

2mhufc5.jpg

WOOOW Stadium capacity and training facilities.

Can you chack the board requests please? *Excited*

Thanks for them mate :).

Board requests are unfortunately the same, with the 3 original options.

A nice little touch I noticed which you will see on the 2d pitch shots is that it gives attendance stats for the games in the top right corner.

Right people, I'm off to snooze, hope you enjoyed this.

Continue to leave requests tonight and tomorrow during the day and I will be sure to get onto them tomorrow evening :)

You realise you do not need to quote what someone had said right when answering the question right?

Also were those images from one league loaded only?

Just lol tbh. It's like being back in the 90s with some replies ITT. HOW CAN YOU HAVE THE GAME? IT'S NOT OUT TILL HGFSD! How have some of you never heard of pirating? XD. Easy enough to homebrew a PSP. Obvious Illegal activity though so that's a no go.

I'm a loser when it comes to hacking, I've got the faintest clue to how to get this onto my psp :(

Everyone's allowed to help me :P