Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Save Editor v1.2.5

Dec

Eoin, i had the same error too. My dad helped me download the net.framework. It took ages to find the download for it as the microsoft net.framework which i downloaded couldn't work. After a long 3 hours the save editor finally worked. :) loving it foss and dec.

gallery_1_1_10430.png

V 1.1 Changelist:

* Fixed the overwriting save bug

* Fixed the index bug that causes extreme edits

* Minus wage value fix

* Allow ability to edit club colours for home and away kits

* Added player liked and disliked personnal onto the view

- Dec & Foss

Still having some problems. It loads up fine now your still manager but players don't play in their position anymore and their stats did not change, Otherwise kit colour worked GREAT!

Cheers.

Just managed to log a new error with overwriting causing it to rebreak after the fix. We will try to get this fixed again for v1.2 but for now please don't overwrite.

iOS_Guuy, can you send me your saved file please with the edits?

Dear Dec and Foss,

Thanks so much for the new version :) and here is what I see until now in the editor:

1. When editing a player through your editor and starting the game it doesn't show the new values entered of the player neither the old original values. The game shows random values for the player.

2. The real name for the manager is not shown correctly in the editor. For example if I am managing Barcelona and the name entered is Sam Nelson, it shows as another diffrent name.

I hope the next version will fix these problems and thanks again to both and keep up the good work mates

Regards,

Hello, thanks for the feedback.

1. Thanks, this is something that could be linked to PA and CA but may also be a bug. We will try and track it down. What are you putting into the attributes and then getting out?

2. We've noted this but sadly it didn't make the cut for v1.1, this should be fixed by v1.2.

I've read over this and a lot of members have the Framework error. Maybe, you could upload a link for them to update this. It's only a suggestion.

Ok everyone who is having difficulty with the framework, please click here.

It is a link to Microsoft's .NET Framework 4.0 download page. All you have to do is click on the orange button saying "DOWNLOAD" and then when the file is downloaded, it is as simple as installing a program.

Wait until that is done then restart your computer when it prompts you to.

After that, voilà! You have the latest .NET Framework!

I mean when you save it because when i save it i load it up and my players dont play in their positions any more and their stats have not changed to what i edited them to ?

Yes the switching positions thing seems to be happening to everyone.

I noticed that it does not occur when you are not using real players in the database. It edits and saves fine etc. when you have fake players. So if you want to mess about with the editor, use it with a database which has "Use Real Players" unchecked.

The problem is that players are switching their attributes, positions and history with another so it isn't random. I think it is an ID malfunction but Foss says he's fixed it, I will test it when I get v1.2 from him.

i dont know how to find my save how do i do it?

Open up iTunes with your iPhone/iPod plugged in. Then find where it says your iPhone/iPod on the left hand side then go to the APPS tab and then scroll down to where it says File Sharing, click FMH2012 then you should have a list next to it with all the save data. fm_save1.dat is your first save file, click it then look to the bottom where it says "Save To..." then save it to wherever you want on your PC. Then just open the editor and locate the save file on your PC.

Thanks for the hard work guys :)

I have a problem though...

I got my save file and backed it up. I edited the save file, and went into the game. as many people had, I had the problem of attribute switch arounds and players in wrong positions.

so I copied my backed up save file into the game again.

But i cant seem to load it...

Any ideas why and how to solve my problem?