Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2010 Notts County!

Eoin

I am currently in the year 14/15 with Notts county. Last season was our first in the EPL.

We won League 2 & 1 and came 3rd in the Championship but lost in the playoffs. We then won the Championship. Our first season in the EPL was tough and enjoyable. We came 13th after a rough start. We beat teams such as Liverpool, City and Spurs at home. This season our team is pretty class but were doing poorly. team:

Mariani (Cudicini)

Aurier Boateng Addison Cook (Clapham)

Jarvis Ananidze Abeid Gibbs

Paloschi Lukaku

Paloschi Boateng and Gibbs were all free! Lukaku and Jarvis were 18m and 8m though :P

Will update :). This is one of the most enjoyable saves in 2010 IMO.

Actually, I was the runner up of the FA Cup in L1. We lost to Arsenal 3-0 but being Arsenal thy came 9th and I got no Europe :(

Well done getting to the EPL. KIU.

I have noticed the iOS versions of the game are removed from the app store a year after their release. Is it possible to buy the 2010 iOS game elsewhere?

Just to give yous some insight to my team I've got players like Tevez, Commons and Ball on the bench along with Beckham, Scholes and Blakes regen. We've got Ryan Shotton and Phil Nevilles + Pascal Zuberhulers regen. I've sold some quality players for real cash like Jordan Spence who came in on a free left for 12m to Arsenal. Darnel Situ who was a free left to Villa for 3m and Tony Huston left to Blackburn for 4.1m. I have the 1.1 version so I can't adjust budgets :lol:

We came 7th after a fantastic finish to the season. in 15/16 we brought in DMC Andrea Poli for 18m and Brazillian/Scottish (:S) striker Pedro Simoes for 11m. Jano Ananidze and Nevilles regen left along with others. We switched to a 4-4-2 diamond and we've had 2 from 2 for the new season. We also brought in messrs Fernando Torres and Petr Cech on frees :D Richards came in January last for 8m

team:

Dyer ®

Richards Boateng Addison Mellor®

Poli

Grimes ® Gibbs

Abeid

Paloschi Simoes

Come on lads!