Other 2017 License Fixes 17.0.6

Uploaded by

If you want real competition and club names for England, Spain, Germany, Turkey and more then download this license fix file. 

 

This does not include players, that issue is due to piracy. Go buy the game!

 

To Install:

This file is for Android only, it doesn't work for iOS due to Apple restrictions

  • Download the file - If you are not playing the game in English please download NON_ENGLISH, otherwise please download the other.
  • Then use the ES File Explorer app to download directly onto your device or on a PC/Mac use:
    • Your device cable
    • OR use the AirDroid app for wireless transferring
  • IF USING NON ENGLISH ONLY! Back up your database folder in files > Installed then delete.
  • Extract the file using 7zip, winzip or ES File Explorer then copy the files folder.
  • Navigate to Android/Data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files then place your file here.
  • Start a new career.

 

Other:

Please report any bugs, crashes or missing changes in the comments. Thanks.

Thanks to @TheFMEditor@Kyle and all the BETA testers



What's New in Version 17.0.6   See changelog

Released

  • Updated to include the 8.2 database for Non-English
  • Added Hercules
  • Added Ponte Preta
  • Added Azerbaijan, Cypriot & Slovenian Leagues
  • Added in Polish I Liga Sponsor
  • Added EFL Cup's sponsored name for 17/18
  • Updated Polish Lower Leagues
  • Updated Slovak Fortuna Liga
  • Updated Inter Milan in line with 8.2
  • Fixed Bugsasspor
  • Fixed Chaves
  • Fixed Belenenses
  • Fixed Belgian Cup
  • Removed Sassuolo to get rid of pointless Calcio addition





alessiof
  • Level 2 L2
0

Does this licence fix add playable serie D in italy?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
5 minutes ago, alessiof said:

Does this licence fix add playable serie D in italy?

You cannot make leagues playable that are below existing playable leagues

Share this comment


Link to comment
doplayed
  • Level 1 L1
0

I can't get this to work for the life of me, I've installed the changes.txt every where, delegated the data base and restarted my phone no luck and yes I have the correct language. Out side of that I have a few questions will this give dortmund II matches (not me controlling them but the players in there will get game time)  and lastly could this work on a old save (I doubt it but it would be nice) 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
8 hours ago, doplayed said:

I can't get this to work for the life of me, I've installed the changes.txt every where, delegated the data base and restarted my phone no luck and yes I have the correct language. Out side of that I have a few questions will this give dortmund II matches (not me controlling them but the players in there will get game time)  and lastly could this work on a old save (I doubt it but it would be nice) 

Is your game fully up to date? Did you extract it?

Reserve matches are simulated yes, but this isn't part of this file. That is in general.

It does work on an old save.

Share this comment


Link to comment
doplayed
  • Level 1 L1
0
11 hours ago, Dec said:

Is your game fully up to date? Did you extract it?

Reserve matches are simulated yes, but this isn't part of this file. That is in general.

It does work on an old save.

Game is full up to date, everything is extracted. What do you mean in general tho? Dortmund II in my save haven't played in  any matches

Share this comment


Link to comment
Babyshambles85
  • Level 1 L1
0

I have downloaded the license fix & was wondering where I put the file (unzip) to make it work as I am scared to overwrite anything incase it causes the game not to work or affects it in anyway. I am using an android any screenshots would be much appreciated. If I manage to get this working successfully I would definitely install the facepacks etc.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
1 hour ago, Babyshambles85 said:

I have downloaded the license fix & was wondering where I put the file (unzip) to make it work as I am scared to overwrite anything incase it causes the game not to work or affects it in anyway. I am using an android any screenshots would be much appreciated. If I manage to get this working successfully I would definitely install the facepacks etc.

Please see instructions above as it gives the file location. Thanks 

Share this comment


Link to comment
_Adrirv98
  • Level 1 L1
0

Should anyone create the chinese superleague? Is this possible?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
Just now, _Adrirv98 said:

Should anyone create the chinese superleague? Is this possible?

The only way is by overwriting Australia's clubs with the Pre-Game Editor (coming soon).

Share this comment


Link to comment
_Adrirv98
  • Level 1 L1
0
4 minutes ago, Dec said:

The only way is by overwriting Australia's clubs with the Pre-Game Editor (coming soon).

Can I help ? 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
13 minutes ago, _Adrirv98 said:

Can I help ? 

Making China or the Pre-Game Editor? I can teach you how to make China when it's out if you send me a message. Thanks.

Share this comment


Link to comment
jovigom
0
On 19/12/2016 at 21:27, jovigom said:

Heracles is wrong. Correcta it is Hércules.

 

 

Screenshot_2016-12-19-21-23-03.png

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0

Thanks @jovigom

Share this comment


Link to comment
jovigom
0
1 hour ago, Dec said:

Thanks @jovigom

Hello Dec. How can we solve it?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
2 minutes ago, jovigom said:

Hello Dec. How can we solve it?

For now please add this line of code into the file.

 

"CLUB" "Heracles" "Spain" "Hércules CF" "Hércules" "" ""

Share this comment


Link to comment
jovigom
0
11 hours ago, Dec said:

For now please add this line of code into the file.

 

"CLUB" "Heracles" "Spain" "Hércules CF" "Hércules" "" ""

Into the file /Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files/changes.txt ?

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
49 minutes ago, jovigom said:

Into the file /Android/data/com.sigames.fmm2017/files/changes.txt ?

Yes into this file that you downloaded.

Share this comment


Link to comment
jovigom
0
4 hours ago, Dec said:

Yes into this file that you downloaded.

Thanks for you work Dec!

Share this comment


Link to comment
Kelvin Teixeira
  • Level 3 L3
0

You have the database of the real players? I need. I live in Brazil and the game not sell in my country. Help me pls

Share this comment


Link to comment
zaangie
  • Level 3 L3
0

Don't know if this was mention before but Chaves appears as haves in the league standings.

 

 

Screenshot_2017-02-05-10-45-09.png

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
10 hours ago, zaangie said:

Don't know if this was mention before but Chaves appears as haves in the league standings.

 

 

Screenshot_2017-02-05-10-45-09.png

Thanks, tracked this down. Any others you've seen?

Share this comment


Link to comment
zaangie
  • Level 3 L3
0

It was the only one I noticed. I'll report if I find another one.

Share this comment


Link to comment
Fmm16
  • Level 1 L1
0

It doesn't fix Germany national team?

Quote
Spoiler

:(

 

 

Share this comment


Link to comment
Dec
OP
0
6 hours ago, Fmm16 said:

It doesn't fix Germany national team?

 

That is due to Germany being playable isn't an issue with renaming clubs. Unlike FM on PC we cannot fix it by deleting a file.

Share this comment


Link to comment
jerome Mclean
  • Level 2 L2
0

Where exactly  do i put this file i just downloaded becausr i placed it in thr com. Sigma folder,  restarted the game and noting changed 

Share this comment


Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now