Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2010 Pride of your country SOMS (Aston Villa)

Eoin

2nk0wp5.jpg

Made this :)

Next 2 results:

Villa 1-0 Wigan

Villa 0-1 Sunderland

Villa 2-2 Stoke

We had a great chance of nabbing 7 or 9 points but a disappointing loss against terrible Sunderland and Warnock got sent off which led to us drawing against Stoke.

2nk0wp5.jpg

Made this :)

Next 2 results:

Villa 1-0 Wigan

Villa 0-1 Sunderland

Villa 2-2 Stoke

We had a great chance of nabbing 7 or 9 points but a disappointing loss against terrible Sunderland and Warnock got sent off which led to us drawing against Stoke.

Because a screenshot is too mainstream? :D

Hehe :)

cheers! It's pretty tough going. My bench is fairly shit with Heskey, Sidwell, Iriekpen and Marshall being the shittest :P

25th October 2009 - St Andrews, Birmingham, England.

Birmingham (18th) vs. Aston Villa (8th)

Birmingham Line-Up:

3468inl.jpg

Aston Villa Line-Up:

neyx4k.jpg

The Birmingham derby, my first taste of it. The Premiership only has 2 Brimingham clubs after West Brom got relegated last year. This meant so much to our fans. I had to go with the weakened line-up because Young and Gabby were tired and Warnock suspended. Can the inexperienced Forward line of Delfouneso and Hooper bring us some goals? I had my doubts. Come on Villa.

95r4og.jpg

We started the better, With Hooper fluffing a good chance and Downing bringing the best out of Ricardo. We got our noses in front when Hooper slipped in Nathan who chipped over the oncoming Portuguese 'Keeper. We got in at half-time playing the better and could've been two up had Beevers got more power behind his header. Birmingham's fans were getting annoyed when suddendly, James McFadden fired in a cross which was met by the head of O'Connor to level matters. Completely against the tun of play. We pushed fir a goal but couldn't find one. Carr bombed down the wing and picked ot O'Connor who's header went in off the post. Pinpoint header. Birmingham turned blue.