Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Swansea

JoelSoccer

I am in my second season in october and this is my team. I play as attacking, direct, committed and pressing. Allen is a BTB, Brittton is a BWM Sinclaire and Dyer are wingers, Graham is a TM and Kadlec is a poacher.

photo.png

These are my results so far

photo1.png

What I think could work is if you swap Kadlec and Graham (so you have your Target man on the left and your poacher on the right), then make Sinclair an INside Forward. This works for me on PSP and could work on iOS but it is untested. If possible, make a run towards the gap between Kadlec and Graham.

Welcome to the site :)

Well, he got 7 wins out of 7 games so he is doing something right... Before giving suggestions, wait him publish the end of the season.

Well, he got 7 wins out of 7 games so he is doing something right... Before giving suggestions, wait him publish the end of the season.

I finished the season and won the BPL, FA cup and EURO cup. I won coach of the year. Graham was the player of the Premier League player of the year with 32 goals(6 assists) in 58 games(sorry i started the next season so i cant see hoe many goals is scored in just the league). Kadlec(bought him for 5M and in the new season he now worth 45M :) ) scored 17 in 51(also 6 assists) and Hooper score 24 in 54(5 assists).

I got a 50M transfer kitty and bought Inigo Martinez(16.5M), Santi Rivera(11M, Regen great stats for a APM), Yanga Mbiwa(9M) and Bauman(6.75M). Going to play Sunnys 4-3-1-2 attacking variation. Also Del Piero just retired so i am going to be looking for his regen ;)

Your APM looks like Riquielme. Correct me if I'm wrong?

Yea i think so too. To bad his fitness is kinda bad. I sub him in almost every game(when i am winning) so he can play in the next game. I also have these 2 guys to sub him for.

photo9.png

photo8.png

It's a monster player! How did you get £50M for transfers? Sugar Daddy?

idk but maybe they gave me that much because they expected be to challenge for the league title

I got them for very cheap too! :)

photo10.png

Baumann isn't the best German young GK out there, 6.75M is definitely too much for him. Trapp, Unnerstall, Leno, ter Stegen, etc.

Situ's a good prospect as wellunsure.gif Awesome regens there by the waysmile.gif

Baumann isn't the best German young GK out there, 6.75M is definitely too much for him. Trapp, Unnerstall, Leno, ter Stegen, etc.

Situ's a good prospect as wellunsure.gif Awesome regens there by the waysmile.gif

Yeah maybe not the best buy but he was transfer listed and i wanted a good young gk. I sold Situ cause i have 5 players that can play at CB and are all better than him. Oh and thanks for the 4-3-1-2(offensive) formation tip. Its doing wonders for me. :)

Yeah maybe not the best buy but he was transfer listed and i wanted a good young gk. I sold Situ cause i have 5 players that can play at CB and are all better than him. Oh and thanks for the 4-3-1-2(offensive) formation tip. Its doing wonders for me. :)

Martinez?laugh.gif

I've never managed to get a 442 to work so you're probably better at it than I amwink.gif Or are my expectations too highunsure.gif

Hi everyone. I'im into 20 games in the season and lost 12 of those! Te squad I got seems excellent but I won just 5 games and am 17th in the table. Is there a formula to win? I'm desperate!!!! I've uploaded screenshots. The team tactics are the latest I'm trying out, but I've toyed a lot with them. I was using a 41221 untill I bought luis fabiano. He'll arrive im the january transfer window...post-21342-0-82026500-1378641509_thumb.jpost-21342-0-72938500-1378641573_thumb.j

Devil you are wrong. This is very much related to the tactic and in general discussion it would be spam. How many times do we have to warn you about acting like a moderator?

Devil you are wrong. This is very much related to the tactic and in general discussion it would be spam. How many times do we have to warn you about acting like a moderator?

Sorry I didn't realise he was posting about this tactic. I thought it was about him not doing so well with Swansea. And it wasn't acting like a mod.

I've tried to tweak things a bit to look more like the real life swansea. Chadli and rodriguez are inside forwards. I have hargreaves as ball winner and Ki as BTB. Fabiano is a poacher and michu advanced forward.

The preferred roles for both Chadli and Rodriguez is winger though. And Ki is better as Adv playmaker. I changed it so that he would mot clash with Michu. And I used wingbacks instead of fullbacks.

Anything wrong with that you think?