Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Did You Know?

Chelsea8

Ryan Giggs and Danny Welbeck were both rejected by Manchester city as kids. Harry red knapp turned down the chances to sign zidane and shevchenko as teenagers. Ryan Giggs has played more pl games than man city. Anders lindegaard wants to be a chef when he retires from football.

I am 182 cm tall

It's really weird when you find out when a player could of gone somewhere else instead of where he has gone to. I think Liverpool were interested in buying Ronaldo before he went to United.

Yeah we said Ronaldo wasn't strong enough for the Premier League :(

We had a deal to sign Berba when he was still playing in Germany but because we drew his team in europe they stopped the deal and sold him to Spurs

Also, weren't United going to go for Ronaldinho?

Yeah, there was a headline that he was "100%" ours, but we got Ronaldo instead ;)

@Franco Zidane was in trial with them I'm sure, don't know about Ronaldo though :)

To add to the unusual bodies, one in 20 people have an extra rib and one in 20 men have only one testicle

You cannot tickle yourself

I can, :)

You're having a laugh

aw-yeah-4943_preview.png

To add to the unusual bodies, one in 20 people have an extra rib and one in 20 men have only one testicle

So around 285 members of Vibe have only one testicle... Interesting :D

On a serious note, you should feel your testes once a month to make sure they're both ok

Carrick, Scholes and Cleverley all have over 90% pass completions this season - United > Barca ;)

On a serious note, you should feel your testes once a month to make sure they're both ok

Carrick, Scholes and Cleverley all have over 90% pass completions this season - United > Barca ;)

Barcelona players make a lot more passes over the course of a season than any United player. Their percentage has got to be near 90% completion rate. More passes with a slightly worse completion rate would have me believe they're on par. Barcelona just play much better football and win games in style rather than scraping past inferior teams.

Did you know Messi is too damn good!

Just checked on wikipedia. The number of people in which one testis doesn't go down to the scrotum is 1%, so 1 in a 100. And that's different from having only one testicle.

Notable cases of people with only one testicle:

Due to testicular cancer

• Lance Armstrong, American bicyclist.
  • Frank Church, late U.S. Senator and a Presidential aspirant in 1976. His monorchism was revealed publicly during the 1976 Presidential campaign.
  • Tom Green, Canadian comedian/actor.
  • Mark Latham, Former Australian politician.
  • Geoff Horsfield, English footballer.
  • Nenê, Brazilian basketball player.
  • Kevin Curtis, American football player.
  • Bobby Moore, English footballer and World Cup winner.

Due to injury

• Adolf Hitler, Chancellor in Germany (possibly, see Hitler's possible monorchism)
  • Dave England, Jackass cast member.
  • Mao Zedong, known as Chairman Mao, Chinese revolutionary.
  • Francisco Franco, Dictator of Spain.
  • Troy Bayliss, world superbike champion in 2001, 2006 and 2008. In 2007 he lost a testicle during a race at Doninghton Park
  • Hermann Goering, leading member of the Nazi party
  • Tre Cool, German/American Green Day's drummer
  • Brian Foster, American mixed martial artist.
  • Arnold Schwarzenegger, Austrian/American politician, actor and former bodybuilder.
  • Tupac Shakur, American rapper

Due to cryptorchidism

Bruce Lee, American/Chinese actor and martial arts instructor.

I'm shocked :D

Just checked on wikipedia. The number of people in which one testis doesn't go down to the scrotum is 1%, so 1 in a 100.

That's only one example though, there are many people who lose them in accidents/have them cut off in torture (it happens)

I'm sure the Hitler one (pun unintended) is a joke, though

Just checked on wikipedia. The number of people in which one testis doesn't go down to the scrotum is 1%, so 1 in a 100.

That's only one example though, there are many people who lose them in accidents/have them cut off in torture (it happens)

I'm sure the Hitler one (pun unintended) is a joke, though

"Tell me where the money is or I will remove one of your testicles."