Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Real Madrid try to take over the World!

wazza10

Hi, I hope you enjoy my recent career with Real Madrid. Updates coming soon and I may take long (or short breaks) from updating it. Anyway, Enjoy the career!! :fmh2012: :rolleyes:

2011/12 season

First season was Okay, I didn't sign an major players but I signed a lot of free agents for a back up squad.

Decent pre season as well, winning all our friendlies. Here is a list of our results in pre season:

Real Madrid 2-0 Athletic Bilbao

Manchester United 2-3 R

Next up, we had to play Barcelona in a cup final. We unfortunately lost 1-0 to them and I sadly had to punish Striker Karim Benzema for missing a penalty. I was furious. We then won our first 10 games in the league, which I was very happy about, however, we then lost 1-0 to Athletico Madrid which I was very unhappy about. We then went on a 2 match losing streak. I was amazed after we beat Manchester City in the group stages of the champion league. We then went on to get to the final eventually. The final was against CSKA Moscow. More on that later.

Back to the league now, We got to the last 10 games of the season, and Barcelona were our last game, and the title decider! we won all our last 9 games and when the day of the title decider came, I had to pick my best available squad. We drew our other game vs Barcelona 2-2. More on the Title decider after.

Now to our Champions League campaign and in the group stage we were with Manchester City, AC Milan and Chelsea. We beat City and Chelsea but we drew 1-1 with AC Milan, which I wasn't upset about. We then faced Manchester United, who we beat 2-0 and then we faced Schalke who we beat 3-0. Then we faced Barcelona and beat them 1-0. The final was against CSKA Moscow. For the first 44 minutes, the score was still 0-0. Real then made the breakthrough, with a Cristiano Ronaldo freekick, a minute from half time. In the 2nd half, CSKA Moscow scored 87 minutes into the match and I was very nervous. We then got a freekick, which was to be the last kick of the game. I played a risk by making Gonzalo Higuain take the freekick to make him the Champions League 2011/12 top scorer. He actually scored it and I was over the moon. We had just won the Champions League in my first season in football management!!

Now, back to the title deciding match vs Barcelona. We kicked off the game and we scored in the 26th minute. We were leading 1-0 at half time and I was confident that we would go onto to win the match, and the league. However, we conceded in the 63rd minute and I was very annoyed. It was all down to the last 10 minutes and neither teams looked like scoring. However, Dead on 91 minutes and I was left red faced when Barcelona scored a goal and I was quite upset. Not a very good first season in the league for us.

Thanks for all the positive and constructive comments guys. Won't be able to get screenshots though. Still though, thanks so much for the comments!!!

Oo your using my wide one lol, when you said 4321 i guessed you ment my narrow one.

In truth the wide one is ok but its not up to the standards of my narrow one :)

Keep up the good work :)

2012/12 season.

We started the season with 3 friendlies against 3 unknown teams to me:

Badajoz 0-6 Real Madrid

Numancia 2-3 Real Madrid

Cultural Leonesa 0-3 Real Madrid

Excellent pre season and I am pleased with our 6-0 win vs Badajoz. I once again made no signings. Here is my 1st choice team:

GK- IKER CASILLAS

DL- MARCELO

DR- SERGIO RAMOS

DC- PEPE

DC- GERARD PIQUE

AMC- EDEN HAZARD

MC- SAMI KHEDIRA

MC- XABI ALONSO

MC- BORJA VALERO

AMC- CRISTIANO RONALDO

FC- GONZALO HIGUAIN

cheers mate! :rolleyes:

2012/13

1st match of the season vs Almeria and we won 3-0, which was good, then we played Barcelona in a vital UEFA Super Cup match to avenge our cup loss last year in our first cup final and them beating us in the league title decider. 1st half and no goals. It took until the 79th minute for the 1st goal and I though it was all over. Andres Iniesta scored. But in the 90th Minute: Xabi Alonso scored and I was literally jumping, cheering all over the place. Then, in the 90th minute, Gonzalo Higuain scored and I was very happy. The game was then down to the last half hour of stoppage time and in the 105th minute, Xabi Alonso sealed the win and I was so happy. We won 3-1 in the end and avenged our title loss to Barcelona.

In our Champions League campaign, we were in the same group as Hamburg, Dynamo Kiev and Anzhi. We finished top of the group with 5 wins and 1 draw, which meant we had 16 points, 10 points more than second placed Hamburg. To the Copa Del Ray and we first played Deportivo and drew 1-1 with them. Then we played them in the 2nd leg and won 3-1, putting us through to the next round with a 4-2 aggregate score. We then were drawn with Sporting in the 5th round and went through 4-1 on aggregate. We then played in the Club World cup and we became Champions of the World by beating Saudi Side Al-Ittihad 4-1. In the 1st leg of our Champions League Quarter final, we played Hamburg and beat them 2-1. More on the second leg later.

Kiu mate so far so good :)

cheers mate, I am so pleased with the final outcome of my 2nd season in charge of the club. Thinking about going into international management.