Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Any Famous People You Know?

TenDirection

This is a thread for where you tell your stories about famous people you are personally friends with. I know a famous young singer in Brunei he was in the same football team as me before the team spit.

Same as Rafa :P

However, I do know Jack Payne. A rising footballer at Gillingham

But world wide names no, but I have met Sir Ian McKellen he told me to Facebook him :D

I know Matthew McGiveron who has a professional contract at Liverpool :)

I also know Paul McManus who plays for Rhyl and i played football with Ryan Fraughan who is currently on loan to TNS :)

My dad went to school with Paul McCartney and Les Dennis :)

Thats about it really. Met footballers in the past like Henry, Fabregas, Hleb, Clichy and met some old LFC players from the 90s.

I met David Bently at Tesco in Bury a few years back. I dont think that makes up BFF's though.

I played Football against Tyrone Dobbs from Corrie at the JJB Soccerdome in Manchester. He is a garbage Footballer. I was ripping him asking if hes that " c*** from Eastenders ".

:lol:

If people think meeting someone once means they're friends then they must have a very long friends list haha.

I don't know any really famous people, I used to live behind the woman who plays Leanne Battersby but I was too young to remember her. A guy I went school with who is a few years older used to play for Ferencvaros in Hungrary.

My Uncle is pretty good friends with Andre the Giant(WWE fans will know).

He's also close with a lot of Philadelphia Eagles players(American football :P) And I've met most of them often.

Nope.

But some of the players my Uncle knows told him that Vick still hangs out with his same friends from that dog fighting crowd and still goes out to clubs.

That he's late to practice a lot and is generally a lazy player.

So frankly I'm glad I didn't meet the guy :P But it seems he's turned himself around this year!

I play soccer at River Plate, and once when we were training the 1st team past by. I ran all the way to the front lobby to get a marker (about 5 blocks) ran back and had them sign my shirt THE WHOLE TEAM

Danny Dyer is coming to mine for a charity event on the 31st ;)

I met him in a club in Torquay. Asked him for a drink and he called me a muggy c...

I ended up buying him one. Being who he is quite a few morons tried having a pop at him and he was really diplomatic about it. Talked his way out of every disagreement.