Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 Best Feeling You've had whilst playing FMH

Conor

What's the best feeling you have had whilst playing FMH, as in when were you proud of what you have done on it.

Mine came as I approached a big crunch game against Wigan in the Championship whilst managing Bradford City. We were on equal points with Wigan who were 1st place by about 4 goals. So the winner of this match would effectively be in the driving seat to win the title. 0-0 by half time. 20 minutes to go my super duper regen bagged his 9th of the season. I must admit I let out a pretty loud 'yess!' whilst at work (before I start obviously;) ) DEFENCE was the key, I had 5 defenders and 3 deep lying midfielders on the pitch and 1 forward. The game came to a close, and we were sitting at the top of the tree, 3 points. I even made my own chant up 'We're top of the league, we're top of the leeeaguuue, how shit must you be we're top of the league'

Sad aren't I? ;)

I had won the first title of my save with Bremen. The next three were lost to Bayern with the smallest of margins. So in in the fifth season, last game and we're tied with Bayern. We won the title in the last ten minutes of our game by scoring the winning goal while they were losing. It took away a LOT of frustration :)

Had to play extra time in the El Clasico(somewhere into the Spanish Cup)and I was Real. Higuain scored just before HT, but then this guy called Saul from Barca forced us to play extra time by scoring in the last minute. Subbed Higuain with Benzema in the 119th minute, scores in the 120th minute to help us winbiggrin.gif

When I was bayern, we lost the first leg to AC Milan 2-0 away in the UCL. It was 2-0 to us at home when Pato scored meaning we needed 2 goals in 45 minutes to win. My star AMC, Muller gets injured and I must bring on Jadson, he scores with 29 remaining and I need one more. None other then Jadson scores in the 90th minute to send us through.

I was with Yeovil, only signed 1 or 2 players over the course of the season. with just under 10 games remaining, I was sat in 11th place, and around 15 points off of a play-off place. Somehow my team found their form, and on the final game of the league season, we managed to reach a play-off spot, by a single point. This shocked me as it looked like we were up for an average middle finish. What's more we got promoted through the play-offs,which totally exceeded the board's expectations of "battling bravely against relegation".

Beating Chelsea 7-2. with a Lg1 squad. in a cup final. (or lg2 squad? i don't remember..)

And before beating Man U 4-0 (semifinal).

seein' youngsters score a goal.. or more. in his league.

Oli Johnson got 118 goals for mr Eastleigh in his first season and I wanted him to get 250 goals in his first two seasons and It didn't look like he would do it 242 goals and one game left. He got 10 in the final match ;)

Beating Germany 11-0 in the group stages of the Euros whilst managing a Spain that was made up of young players in both my Barca and Barca B Squads

... then being amazed when Germany won the tournament a week or so later

Winning the 2014 World Cup with Belgium...

Or

Winning the Champions League with Motherwell in my Second season beeting Manchester United, Chelsea, Zenit & Barcelona along on the way :D

When we came from 2-0 down at half time against barca in the Euro cup final where they had over 65% possession to Brian montenegro scoring the winner in the last minute of extra time..

I was MK Dons and I was still in the Championship that time

I was losing 2-0 on semifinals of the World Cup Club.

Against Santos.

Only 45 minutes left.. Mbaye gained a penalty.

Mbaye scored with cockyness... 2-1.

Then.. for the first time in my FMH careers, a player (Mbaye) run to the ball and take it to play again.

quickly.

Then he scored some minutes later.

And.. He gained a penalty with a savage force..

and scored another goal with this penalty.. almost breakin' the net.

I was SO proud of his determination.

I sign Gerrard's regen.. At 23 he retires suddenly because of a 'long-term injury', two days later a teenager is promoted to my first team... It's Gerrard's regen's regen :D;)

I sign Gerrard's regen.. At 23 he retires suddenly because of a 'long-term injury', two days later a teenager is promoted to my first team... It's Gerrard's regen's regen :D;)

Lol that's quality!

Selling that moany little whinge-bag, Ongenda:

Bye bye Ongenda

:D

I always get a nice warm feeling inside when a player thanks me or attributes their good form to my tactics. The first time I got one of those messages, back on one of the versions of CM3, I was so chuffed that I saved a screenshot :blush:

Needless to say, Hervin never thanked me for anything :angry: Not that I'm bitter, though...

I do get sucked in a bit with the player interaction. Once I'd transfer listed a player and then saw that his status was "Sad at being transfer listed". I felt so guilty that I took him straight off the list :lol: