Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2012 FMH Android streaming

Dec

12 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see it on Friday 11th May 2012 @ 8pm?

2. 2. Which challenge should I attempt? (Please post who with)

Hello guys, I've managed to get FMH Android set up to view on my computer meaning hopefully I can stream. Let me know your thoughts and please answer the poll above.

Please note the 2D pitch is laggy so this won't be included in the stream.

The stream will be on www.twitch.tv/decfmhvibe

Will be following and watching.

I selected Player Revolt. i have no idea what it is but it sounds awesome :P

I'd like it to be done by Chelsea

Where did you get the idea to play a challenge live while you can interact with your audience? Cause I'm sure I've seen this before ;)

Oh yes credit to William for inventing live streams (that's sarcasm).

I am doing a challenge built into the game as I haven't seen a csreer on them yet and it'd be quicker to see if everything works fine with my stream rather than playing a new game.

Oh yes credit to William for inventing live streams (that's sarcasm).

I am doing a challenge built into the game as I haven't seen a csreer on them yet and it'd be quicker to see if everything works fine with my stream rather than playing a new game.

Isn't there a saying that goes "treat others the way you want to be treated yourself?"

He deserves no credit, challenges weren't his idea. COD players have done it way before him in fact with nukes and such, also I spoke to him and told him to try challenge on Skype.

I think the thought of Dec telling us about a career/challenge is amazing. He has been sorely missed on the Careers forum

Indeed, I almost did it with Celtic when doing the injury challenge and came close with Real Madrid. My PSV attempt hasn't been amazing but on course despite not picking it up for a while.

My real attempt was when I was creating Ash's 4231 so lots of tweaking occured. I don't want to go with someone too easy or someone played as too much so I may go with PSG in the stream if it is picked.

He deserves no credit, challenges weren't his idea. COD players have done it way before him in fact with nukes and such, also I spoke to him and told him to try challenge on Skype.

I was not expecting credit, but if this was the other way round and you had streamed before and I streamed after and did not plug Vibe, you would have complained. I'm just saying, an eye for an eye and all that :P

Anyhow, looking forward to this, I should be able to make it hopefully. :)

I was not expecting credit, but if this was the other way round and you had streamed before and I streamed after and did not plug Vibe, you would have complained. I'm just saying, an eye for an eye and all that :P

Anyhow, looking forward to this, I should be able to make it hopefully. :)

No I wouldn't have, I've been watching COD streams and FIFA streams for a lot longer than yours were out. I complain when you take things from Vibe for your videos/streams such as the unemployed challenge OP and whole set up without any mention of the site.

Hope to see you and Ben there :).

Dec, I can't seem to log in so no chat, and I don't see a video. Are you having a break, or is there an error on my end?