Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Series Imagining the future of FMH

rafa

I think you should be able to pick your own friendlies :) rathe than Random friendlies. Even if it gives you a choice of 10 random teams it would be good to choose :)

I'm not too bothered with friendlies as most of the time the results have no connection to you actual performance in the competitive games.

I'm not too bothered with friendlies as most of the time the results have no connection to you actual performance in the competitive games.

I usually skip them, but if I could choose who I could play then I'd be more interested :)

It would be good if you could pick your friendlies but only if it effected your form going into the new season.

For example if you pick easy matches your players aren't ready for the start of the season etc.

Actually imagen the implications of being able to pick international friendlies for challenges like the 1000/200 goal ones.

Who else agree's you should beable to select a training type at internatioal level? IRL the coaches would have there own exercises etc, it would also be good so that when i player is called up they'd actually improve from the experience.

I'd like it if you could take free agents or young/fringe players from other clubs on trial and use them in pre-season friendlies :)

I aggre with that and i would want more leagues(Quatar,Cyprus because of APOEL that went to CH.L. 8 last year,Greece,China,U.S.A.),choose player number(Messi got number 4 one time!),get more players from academies,choose friendlies,rarely the fans do the pitch battlefield,don't eat stupid goals and have the real competitions names and all the awards with real names

Im not bothered about any of those leagues as not many people would play with them. The reason they don't have real names for awards/competitions is due to not being able to get the license (I think)

Im not bothered about any of those leagues as not many people would play with them. The reason they don't have real names for awards/competitions is due to not being able to get the license (I think)

for the playable leagues i say it because lots of stars have moved to them,China:Sangai Senshua:Didier Drogba,Nicolas Anelka U.S.A.: L.A. Galaxy: Beckham,Donovan

Greece:Olympiakos:Vasilis Torosidis,Roy Carroll,Ariel Ibagasa , Kevin Mirralas Panathinaikos:Sebastian Leto,J.A. Boumsong,Katsouranis PAOK:Dimitris Salpingidis,Pablo Garcia,Lino Aris:Michalis Sifakis,Giorgos Katidis(Greece's star player at EU-19)

for the playable leagues i say it because lots of stars have moved to them,China:Sangai Senshua:Didier Drogba,Nicolas Anelka U.S.A.: L.A. Galaxy: Beckham,Donovan

Greece:Olympiakos:Vasilis Torosidis,Roy Carroll,Ariel Ibagasa , Kevin Mirralas Panathinaikos:Sebastian Leto,J.A. Boumsong,Katsouranis PAOK:Dimitris Salpingidis,Pablo Garcia,Lino Aris:Michalis Sifakis,Giorgos Katidis(Greece's star player at EU-19)

i'd much rather see russia as they have lots of good players. I would like to see USA playable though :)

Russia would be fun as in your starting 11 you have to have 7 Russian players meaning you couldn't go mad buying foreign players. This is if they put the rule into the game.

I doubt that rule would be in Ben, there are rules like that in France that aren't included in FMH for the speed of the game (also why the Premier League squad rule isn't).