Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Euro 2012

Chelsea8

They are but they haven't had decisions go their way. They shouldn't be down to 10 men and they should of had a penalty at the end of the first half.

Poland played some lovely stuff, as you're all aware I love my attacking football so I found that enjoyable. As dec said here's to more like that

I've put a bet on for Russia to beat Czech republic at HT and FT :) Russia/Russia HT/FT.

I also put on Robert lewandowski to be the top scorer and Portugal to win the competition :)

Looks like you have a long way to go. Russia are getting dominated by Czech Republic and I told Sam they will have the advantage, playing out like that at the moment.

Thank God this game is as enjoyable as the opener, kind of hoping the big teams don't play as it will kill this promise.

Edit: Bit of luck but nice goal, hope it stays this open as it would be hard to predict the outcome.

2-0 Russia!!! If it stays like this til full time I'm in the money!

I think I've got Russia to win 3-2 on the prediction league made by dec so it would be nice to get that :)

487015_369815393072297_1536980360_n.jpg

We win

COYBIG

Some lads on SSN said we'll beat Croatia 1-0, draw with Spain 0-0 and beat Italy 3-0. I think that's redicilous, we'll definitely beat Spain :D

Fun fact: Ireland have always qualified from the group at a major championship. COYBIG!!

That was my next one :) COYBIG!!!!!