Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Off Topic Manchester United blog

United58

Manchester-United-Banner-manchester-united-12540326-800-100.jpg

[Dec removed the quotes of members]

Jay and I will be writing a United blog, hoping to keep you all entertained with insightful and interesting pieces. There may even be a funny article or two ;) Enjoy!

Before we start: Jay and I are up for banter, but if you're reading this then you'll have to be up for some too.

Yes that's right, the two most popular members [source: private] on FMHVibe have teamed up to create the most propaganda-fuelled blog since Hitler's New World. With Jay's stupidity and my embarrassing United bias, nothing will stop us in our quest to turn United into the greatest sporting icon the world will ever know.

I don't see what the problem is Dec? It's only light hearted. People shouldn't take anything on a bloody website to heart.

That wasn't what I removed. I posted what I removed in the staff room, that bit I left but Patrick seemed to think it was appropriate to blame me for removing the rest (in which I didn't).

It only say's that you removed the qoutes. Don't close the thread but Paka's gone for abit because he's sick and tired with certain members.....

It only say's that you removed the qoutes. Don't close the thread but Paka's gone for abit because he's sick and tired with certain members.....

Hi how you doing glad to help

It only say's that you removed the qoutes.

So why question me on the rest that I left and Patrick removeed.

Don't close the thread but Paka's gone for abit because he's sick and tired with certain members.....

If Patrick has left then why not? You have your own blog if I remember correctly.

Plus what's the point of saying that? To cause more drama? To guilt trip some members? To get popularity? Probably a mixture of all three. All I can say is who cares? The additional information was unneeded.

Mysterion - ?

Dec Patrick left because of certain members one was me and I have no problem in saying that

Hi how you doing glad to help

Ay? It wasn't you! Get a grip.

See drama because of a bit of additional information you felt added in for no apparent reason but to do what I said.

Going to close this now, if Patrick wants this reopening he can PM me, is that ok Jay!? Good.