Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 The FMH2011 office

Dec

Man City is in the relegation battle on every of my games.

+when can i sign English bosmans?

it's March and I still can't offer them contracts...

I don't know what FMH2011 expects of Manchester City but them signing 34 players who require work permits and still not unlocking the unlockable is a bit wrong.

I think it's 50

I think it's 50

Got it at around 36 after putting another 10 bids in. Now onto Sugar Daddy and on my third season of holidaying with World XI (updated) and the assistant is so bad I haven't got promoted but the board love the results as we're 50-1 odds in every game but the wage budget is -£100000000 and harmony is bad.

I'm having tremendous difficulties with my own tactics:(

tactics that won me everything on 2010 are getting me sacked on two saves in a row???

2011 is 2010 with a new skin :( same bugs/cheats still in it even though SI had said they were taken out ;)

But Barrios is amazing and Suso is on the game :wub:

Just lost top spot to Middlesbrough after occupying it for so long. :( got a game in hand so hopefully i will get it back.

Andy King scored on my FMH 2011 Leicester file at the same time as the real life player. He is god.

Also happens a lot with me as well. My Leicester team have scored something like 80 goals and conceded 40 goals. ( I am near the season end though)

I was talking about how many goals get scored all together :D

Have look on SI and you'll see that 2 people have had a player score 70+ goals in a season, do you think thats realistic as well :lol:

Jesus Christ I just had a clean sheet. Just looked at my previous fixtures and I have kept 15 clean sheets so far this season. (I am currently in April).

Seems like conceding goals is not a problem for me.