Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

2011 Backing up save games/playing more careers

Dec

Backing up saves/Playing more careers

In some ways this is killing two birds with one stone, while you can do this every season in order to not lose everything if your game crashes and it also allows you to save more games than the 10/11 you can have at one time.

The format is basic, all you need is a USB to Mini USB cable and that is it.

Storing

Plug your USB in and on your PSP go to Settings and select USB connection.

Open the PSP up in your drive and select the folders PSP > SAVEDATA.

Your careers are called FMH...SVGxx (xx is the save slot however, 00 is the first one and 01 is the second meaning 06 is the seventh not sixth).

Create a new folder in your computer (not in your PSP) and call it your save (e.g. Chelsea - 2010/11) and now just copy and paste the save file in.

That is it, you have stored it and now can delete it off your PSP or have it incase it crashes.

This is a simple, no fuss and quick thing to do which can save you time and pain of having to start again after signing the best players for Luton in the Premier League but to your horror it can't load the game however, it also in theory gives you ultimited save games going at once without deleting a beloved one.

I hope you have found this of some use and/or you put my method into practicing to enjoy FMH like I do.